Kalou: Players sulked and moaned

Every team with experienced players faces the question of timing regarding moving players out. Do we get rid of an experienced player a season too soon or a season too late? Too few clubs get the timing just right. The shelf life of past glories, however recent, doesn't last forever.

If you're old school like Branch Rickey was...better to trade a player one year too early rather than one year too late.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa there people !

Hold on this is a story in Murdochs Sky news that Kalou allegedly gave to Murdochs gutter sewer press, The Sun.

I've heard Kalou speak and I'm sorry his English isnt up to using the words like ''pout'' and ''preoccupied''.

More than likely the scum ''I need to print something'' journalist said the statement, and Kalou just nodded in that ''I'm not really here'' type of way, not having a clue what the wanky journalist was on about.

Then - Hey Presto!! A Story of Unrest in the Chelsea Dressing Room that fits Torres surly expression.

Half a mind to close this thread as its a big pair of hairy bollocks....

Well said.

You should do it tbh :lol:

If you're old school like Branch Rickey was...better to trade a player one year too early rather than one year too late.

Wonder how many here know who Branch Rickey is. Nice citation, but how about the Steinbrenners, who never met a 35-year old player they didn't like?

Apologies, Fulham Broadway. If I had known this was a Sun story, I would have stayed away. I do believe some of my points still stand, though.

Oh come on!

If you're going to insult him, do it right, it's La Nina.

Thanks, now I will know.

On topic: I have never seen Drogba do something against the club.

FB is right, media can't wait to publish a story about Chelsea's dressing room.

To the people who think we don't have a player power problem and the likes of Drogba and Malouda dont cuase dressing room disruption, read and weap

http://www.skysports...6991611,00.html

I doubt very much that Kalouless is having a dig at drogs, it seems more like Nando is getting it here. IF ,and thats a big IF, any of this is actually true and not taken out of context or just completely made up ( it is the sun quoting) I think Sala would do well to stop shooting his mouth off and just practice shooting!!!

Whatever Kalou is talking about has to have occured after our January signing as before them 90% of the active members of this forum were able to name our starting XI as long as they were aware of the injuries. If that is the case then what he is describing is for me irrelevant because that is not when the league was lost.

What is the point of Kalou? Its like having the most biased, idiotic Chelsea hater on the planet and sticking them in our squad. He only seems to say negative things about us, if he were doing it on the pitch then maybe it wouldn;t be so bad but he has never lived up to the hype in his time at the club.

I'm glad these Kalou "quotes" were from the Sun which we can all discount because I'd hate to see other blogs, websites, etc take it and run with it.... too late.

My favorite headline:

Fernando Torres disrupted Chelsea's title push

Chelsea need a serious injection of leadership unafraid to kick a little player ass (and that includes Torres if need be). Too many separate player agendas, ego and not enough focus on the ultimate prize as decided by Roman (championships, titles) which keeps getting managers fired.

Is it always like this?

To the people who think we don't have a player power problem and the likes of Drogba and Malouda dont cuase dressing room disruption, read and weap

http://www.skysports...6991611,00.html

Yeah, because Terry, Lampard, Cech at al are exempt :rolleyes:

Truth is the entire squad is full of overpaid prima donnas, no need to focus on two players you're so desperate to see leave.