What's up with Chelsea transfers?

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

What's going on with our transfer? So far all we done is continuing selling like last year, but this year more of our youth.

Are we going to fall again on the last minute deal where we overpay for players?

Why can't we get good deals done at descent prices like currently Real Madrid, Liverpool and United are doing?

Sahin for Real Madrid cheap price. Henderson for Liverpool descent price, and now United for Phil Jones good price?

Where does Chelsea fall? Will we be the laughing stock of whole Europe again for overpaying on a player???

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you forgotten that we don't have a manager? Perhaps a player doesn't want to join us until he sees who's our manager. Anyway, if someone sent a bid for Neymar for example, and chances of him leaving were pretty high, I think our board would react and send a bid also.

Just relax mate, I have a feeling everything will settle down in the next couple of days.

Be patient. The club are aware of what is needed/who they want to sign.

1. Sahin was never going to sign for us, as soon as R. Madrid announced interest, he was always going to end up there.

2. £21M (reportedly) for Henderson is NOT a good price. Domestic transfer.

3. Phil Jones is a good player, £16 is reasonably fair. But we don't need another CB. Domestic transfer.

The fact is that Henderson/Jones were domestic transfers and were not wanted by a host of major clubs around Europe, and therefore the deals could be done fairly quickly. Transfers for players such as (for example) Sneijder will always take a lot longer and are more complicated.

Guest justin_3d

Well the manager thing is even worse, cause if it was Guus, he should have signed by now.

There is no reason to hold out for this long if you are sure of what you want.

I just hope it does not come down to the last day again, and we end up overpaying for a player...

Completely agree, yeah its fun and tense when we make the last minute transfer on deadline day for a big name, but im pretty sure we will benefit from signing players a lot earlier in the market, and getting them involved in the club straight away, pre seasons only 30 days away, think it will be good to get a few players in by then, if i remember rightly we got Ramires at quite a good time in the market and for what now seems a great price after seeing his development.

Looking at the Henderson deal, the United deal with Jones and the other bids clubs like that are making already, show why they have more depth in their squad than us, with Mancienne, Tore, Sala and probably more youth still to go we need to think about keeping depth as 'relyign on youth' cant happen if the youth are not even there anymore or not at the right level.

It feels we get taken for a ride by every club for more and more money, i feel like the Neymar rumours have been going on forever, Liverpool and United seem to know how to secure a deal quickly without splashing out stupid amounts of money.

With the rumours of De Bruyne also, a 19 year old playing at a club who are not even on half the scale we are...We should get deals like that done within a matter of days and get them at the club, ready for the season and at his young age he could just be a little bit better by joining earlier and gaining a bit more experience in all pre season games and even a few trips out with the reserves/youth before we kick off the season.

Hopefully, we learn how to do deals without paying the maximum for the player!

Dear Customers,

Please Stop worrying about matters, I am in charge, and the shirt selling is going fine. I have even bought a Torres shirt myself (staff discount of course).

The main thing is the pre season tour to ensure more merchandise is sold, and we will appoint a manager soon, -but to be honest it doesnt matter who it is -theyre just window dressing , like the Youth Policy.

Yours Sincerely

RON GOURLAY

PS Can you hurry up and renew your season tickets please

Guest justin_3d

We're waiting for the top clubs (I don't include Liverpool in that group) to do their shopping first and see what's left.

That is horrible! :lol:

It sounds like we are getting the rejects. ^_^

31 days to first pre season game ...training must be earlier ...no manager ..no new signings ..who will take training ..Ron ..Marina and that girl s coach . great preparation

Dear Mr Zolayes,

I am thanking you for your enquiry -by the grace of God please do not have any concerns, for it is I, Mike , who am looking after the things at Stamford Bridge, All is well, and how you say -tickety boo.

Mike Emanalo.

PS The last president of Nigeria entrusted to me the sum of $3 0000000 in gilts and bonds which I need to release from the country. if you can forward me you bank acct no, and sort code I will release the funds and you will be rewarded hansomely.

by the grace of God the Almighty

Mike Emanalo

Dear Mr Zolayes,

I am thanking you for your enquiry -by the grace of God please do not have any concerns, for it is I, Mike , who am looking after the things at Stamford Bridge, All is well, and how you say -tickety boo.

Mike Emanalo.

PS The last president of Nigeria entrusted to me the sum of $3 0000000 in gilts and bonds which I need to release from the country. if you can forward me you bank acct no, and sort code I will release the funds and you will be rewarded hansomely.

Mike Emanalo

laffs at least you get his name right ...i think

Guest justin_3d

Dear Mr Zolayes,

Mike Emanalo.

Mike Emanalo

Nigerian scam! :Goober:

Dear Customers,

Please Stop worrying about matters, I am in charge, and the shirt selling is going fine. I have even bought a Torres shirt myself (staff discount of course).

The main thing is the pre season tour to ensure more merchandise is sold, and we will appoint a manager soon, -but to be honest it doesnt matter who it is -theyre just window dressing , like the Youth Policy.

Yours Sincerely

RON GOURLAY

PS Can you hurry up and renew your season tickets please

Post of the (pre) season.