What's up with Chelsea transfers?

Guest justin_3d

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lamps, Essien & Torres can get anywhere near back to their best in the close season, I reckon it will be like having 3 new players just by itself.

Now wasn't that most popular argument about Bosingwa and Essien? Look how it well that went.

We have another two and half months to sort things out and we could be negotiating secretly. I expect we are in talks with Lukaku and perhaps Neymar. However, knowing us negotiations will break down, we will take a long time to sort out a new manager and will panic buy with 2 weeks left before the start of the season like a teenager who has to start revising before an exam the next day.

I couldn't have put that better. +1 sir.

I see Fans on here shitting their pants cus other clubs are signing players and we havent signed any. Now Lets look at the players they have signed and lets look at the players our club want.

Liverpool:

Signed Henderson for 20m

Man Utd:

Will Sign Jones for more than 16.5m

Will soon sign Ashley Young for 20m

Arsenal

Jenkins for less than 1m

Chelsea

In for Neymar

In for Sneijder

In for Modric

In for Lukaku (This ones in the bag I believe)

In for Sanchez

Now ask yourself this. Would you want the club to go ahead and make average transfers like that of Henderson, Jones and the likes just so you feel good that we bought some new shit? or would you rather wait for high profile transfers our club is looking at?. Because buying the likes of Neymar and Sneijder isnt easy cus they arent your average run of the mill transfers.

So have some Patience you lot. And STOP Overreacting and Stop cursing the club, calling them slow. Transfers like Zirkov, Ramirez, Bosingwa didnt take us too long. You want the club to sign top players and you also want them to do it quick? You cant have both.

Go enjoy your summer vacations now.

I see Fans on here shitting their pants cus other clubs are signing players and we havent signed any. Now Lets look at the players they have signed and lets look at the players our club want.

Liverpool:

Signed Henderson for 20m

Man Utd:

Will Sign Jones for more than 16.5m

Will soon sign Ashley Young for 20m

Arsenal

Jenkins for less than 1m

:lol:

I swear, Arsenal must be using their trophy room as a bank vault! Stacks of bills underneath mattresses, gold coins between couch cushions and all that...

Eventually everything will just happen with a bang. Just gotta be patient and once we name the new boss, we'll strengthen the squad. Our first pre season game is on July 9th so hopefully we've got at least a manager by then. Prem season starts on the 20th August i think or the 13th so this is the main target. 8-9 weeks we have to be complete. Would be so much better tho to get a full pre season with everyone new so to get this, we need to push it a bit.

I have faith we'll get everything sorted and we'll be alright.

I dont understand.

Neymar is going to Madrid

Aguero is going to Madrid

Sanchez is going to City/Barca

Young is going to Utd

And yet we seem not to be interested in anyone seriously.

Its not the fact that we havent brought, its the fact that others are and we arent.

I dont understand.

Neymar is going to Madrid

Aguero is going to Madrid

Sanchez is going to City/Barca

Young is going to Utd

And yet we seem not to be interested in anyone seriously.

Its not the fact that we havent brought, its the fact that others are and we arent.

Seems like ron gourlay Involved in this.

We should definitely wait until we get a new manager. There probably won't be any transfer before we get a new coach. So, really, no point in concerning ourselves over this yet.

Also, I have a feeling that if Hiddink comes back the team will give him a full financial support (which Carlo lacked sad.gif).

• 2 months later...
Guest justin_3d

How far have we come since I asked that questions?

Still waiting.

Most likely will get players that we need at last minute deal like i was thinking.

Cause Lukaku is a great prospect but he is for the future. Same as Romeu.

No buys to help our squad now!

Although i have to take that back about Henderson buying a good buy for Liverpool! :doh:

What worries me is that we either buy very young players who then sit on the bench or those who are past their prime who play for us for a few years...imho it would be best if we bought players that are around 22-25 years old. Players who will start playing right away and who will stay here a little longer. Transfers like those of Luiz and Ramires.