Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,253 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  1. Everton 0-1 Chelsea

• 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
  2. Chelsea 1-1 Wigan

• 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.6k views
  3. Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

• 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Spurs 4 - 4 Chelsea

• 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. Chelsea 6 - 1 Derby

• 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Tottenham 2 - 1 Chelsea

• 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
  7. Chelsea 0 - 0 Liverpool

• 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• A Spanish side benefit from dodgy decision, imagine my shock
    • Hats off to Ancelotti.. Many people said he was over his time after Chelsea already. 5 years he had spent at Bayern, Napoli and Everton, doing ok but not great, many people would send him to retirement. Everyone lost their shit when Pep finally won a CL after like 10 years, while Carlo quietly about to pick up his 5th.
    • I think we will basically always try for players if they are being rated as potential generational talents if they are somewhat affordable, even if we had City's XI we still would, some % of them will turn out to actually be that good and if it turned out you got 25% of them right it would still work out at pretty amazing business given the wages + transfer fee you'd then have one of the best players in the world on. Just don't get opportunities like that without getting them young. I doubt
    • Their succession planning is great. But once Modric and Kroos go, I can see them having trouble even with all the talent they are going to hoard. 
    • There are reports Madrid are sending scouts to watch Florian Wirtz regularly 
    • Yup biggest clubs are all going for these types -- extremely high ceiling and super young: more of a gamble with a much larger payoff. Estevao isn't that much of a wait, at least not until he joins. He's just turned 17, so he will ready to join next year in the summer. I hope we have built something a bit more stable by then.
    • Normally, I'd say no to another teenager but if they're the level of Paez and Estevao - they are worth a punt.
    • Draw vs Villa, wins vs Spurs and West Ham when they're in horror form. I wish he piped down and continued to solve the problems he has created.
    • We, as in the coaches said and we listened. 😂
    • Boehly drew it how we should play? 😆
    • Literally nobody here was talking about champions league. 🤷‍♂️ Reckon some of us merely rather be competing with the other big clubs given that we pretty much outspent everyone else in the league. This whole thing is still about winning matches and getting silverware, not finding out if random kids we can become professional footballers. How do you know the young players will settle or find themselves? maybe there is nothing to be found? 🙂 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You