test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

Why is every pundit and commentator acting like Mings did it on purpose? Ofcourse he didn't, that said he should be more carefull when jumping over someone like that and will probably get a retrospective ban. Zlatan is getting away with so much crap just for him being Zlatan, it's ridiculous. Earlier in the game he literally threw Mings to the ground as well.

Eidur the Spider and kmk108 like this

1 minute ago, Thendo said:

Why is every pundit and commentator acting like Mings did it on purpose? Ofcourse he didn't, that said he should be more carefull when jumping over someone like that and will probably get a retrospective ban. Zlatan is getting away with so much crap just for him being Zlatan, it's ridiculous. Earlier in the game he literally threw Mings to the ground as well.

Looked pretty intentional, you can see him look a second before he stomps. They both should get at least 3 match bans.

1 minute ago, Kieran. said:

Looked pretty intentional, you can see him look a second before he stomps. They both should get at least 3 match bans.

He could have been trying to look how far to jump but misjudged it. Both are possible and unless he says he meant to, we won't know for sure.

The commentators seem to think Friend saw the Zlatan elbow and didn't do anything about it, so it couldn't be reviewed by the FA. I guess we'll see. 

8 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Both should have been sent off, but Zlatan gets away with so much during a game its ridiculous, he's the golden boy at the moment, if that was Costa he'd have been banned for life.

I'd be absolutely shocked if Zlatan gets banned retrospectively. 

1 minute ago, Kieran. said:

Surely no one can be that cuntish to literally stomp another player lying on the grond in the head, I do think (and hope) it was an accident. Yeah, both should get atleast 3 matches, but i wouldnt be suprised if the ref saw Zlatans elbow (atleast the linesman surely did) which would mean he cant face retrospective action.

Just now, Thendo said:

Surely no one can be that cuntish to literally stomp another player lying on the grond in the head, I do think (and hope) it was an accident. Yeah, both should get atleast 3 matches, but i wouldnt be suprised if the ref saw Zlatans elbow (atleast the linesman surely did) which would mean he cant face retrospective action.

We'll see, just speculation at this point.

14 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Can the FA take action after the game like they done for many incidents like this? 

No that rule is made specifically for us.

Just now, Pizy said:

I'd be absolutely shocked if Zlatan gets banned retrospectively. 

I can't see it happening either pal, some players seem to have immunity.

Laughing my ass off at Jose giving Mings a talking to, all Tyrone has to say is 'weren't you the fucker who stuck your finger in Tito's eye?'. Absolute prick. Bet he didn't have a word with Zlatan while he was giving him a quick tug at half time.

United will still win. Zlatan that Swede cunt won't get a ban or something.

Never liked the guy. Forced his way out of Ajax, Juve, Inter, got kicked out of Barca by Pep and ditched Milan for the PSG money. An arogant dirty big nosed asshole. 

Just looked at the matches coming up next. Oof, time for my morning run :blink:

I'm shocked that Mou didn't blame us for the Ibra stomp!

It was coming tho. After Ibra was practicing his UFC body throws on him a little earlier and all the nudges,little kicks and banter going back n forth. The ref let it go on too long.

But theres no way on earth Golden nose is getting a red at home when Mous just said how much they rely on him.

Now IF Conte said it about Diego the refs wouldn't give a toss. Like it or not Mous got refs running scared.

Hes just totally escaped any questions about whether Ibra was guilty of foul etc by saying "'it' happens!!"

'It' happens because his player stayed on the pitch.

11Drogba likes this

Why are there no weekend night matches? 

People out on the town