How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can one do when he/she can't get answers to a troubling thought? Where can one to go if that's the case? *sigh*

Talk to a friend, if that doesn't help talk to a professional. What's up, love?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

In an awful mood after being woken up by two little bastards next door, playing outside at 8 in the morning. Just fuck off, you little fuckers, some of us work late!

Turned on my Bose system, opened my bedroom windows and started playing some very loud heavy metal music as something of a "fuck off".

My God, I hate human beings sometimes.

Talk to a friend, if that doesn't help talk to a professional. What's up, love? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's not THAT serious till I have to talk to a professional. And nope, it's not love.

Just something related to studies and future working career.

It's not THAT serious till I have to talk to a professional. And nope, it's not love.

I think she was calling you "love" :P

Career decisions are tough, I can totally relate but you have to realize that no matter how hard you try you won't be able to predict the future and it will always be guess work. So my advice would be to take a deep breathe and go with what your instincts are are telling you.

Talk to a friend, if that doesn't help talk to a professional. What's up, love? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Im a professional :Goober:

I'm here if you want to talk

Chuolo was right... I was not asking if it was love :)

I think she was calling you "love" :P

Career decisions are tough, I can totally relate but you have to realize that no matter how hard you try you won't be able to predict the future and it will always be guess work. So my advice would be to take a deep breathe and go with what your instincts are are telling you.

If only it is that simple...

Im a professional :Goober:

In brainwashing people with GIFs that is... :P

I'm here if you want to talk Chuolo was right... I was not asking if it was love :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:lol: Apologies. The way you put that message made me thought you were asking if it's about love.

I'm here if you want to talk Chuolo was right... I was not asking if it was love :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:lol: Apologies. The way you put that message made me thought you were asking if it's about love.

Send me a PM any time you feel the need to talk, I am the "old lady" around here but I have lived enough to understand a whole lot! Tom is good for the truly educated advice.

I am freakin' exhausted! Being with family is so stressful, especially my sisters.