TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dang .... I almost got a divorce due to my Hattrick online addiction .....

Fuck me.

Well warn your wife and sign up, this game is a lot of fun! :P

Tbh, it really doesn't take a lot of time, max 30 mins per week, but it's a great feeling when you win :D

Well warn your wife and sign up, this game is a lot of fun! :P

Tbh, it really doesn't take a lot of time, max 30 mins per week, but it's a great feeling when you win :D

I already warned her. I said you forced me :Goober:

She asked me where exactly you lived lmaoooo :-)

I already warned her. I said you forced me :Goober:

She asked me where exactly you lived lmaoooo :-)

:lol:

So did you sign up? :D There are a couple of inactive teams in the championship you can take charge of instead of starting at league two. I'd suggest you chose Up The Chels, they have a decent squad.

Yeah, of course. You can take charge of an existing inactive team or start a new team and wait for the start of next season. just click on the link I posted above and you'll get the details of how to join :)

I just took over Bytek FC lol

Alex will accept you when he logs in and you can start playing. I'd read the rules in the mean time if I were. They help A LOT.

I already tookupthe chels .... Looked the best team and it will allow me to build :-)

Thanks!!

Now I can trash Backstreet!! Yeah baby!!

I already tookupthe chels .... Looked the best team and it will allow me to build :-)

Thanks!!

Now I can trash Backstreet!! Yeah baby!!

You can start playing when Alex accepts your request. Again, I would advise you read the rules first.

Oh, and I wouldn't buy any players before the season ends if I were you.

btw we got fucking robbed today haha!!... :lol::Goober:

You're absolutely spot on about it being down to pot-luck... I spend ages sometimes researching how opponents play to get my tactics "right" to go on a lose, yet in the cup last week I played Pressure AND Long-ball (which NEVER is supposed to work, as one increases midfield potency and the other depreciates it greatly) yet won 4-0. It's totally random.

It works. Since pressure is used when your defending while long ball is used when u attack so u can evade the midfield battle. It makes sense to use them together

Aaaawww, feels good to be back to #1! :D

5-2.... :getin::getin:

If I hadn't missed the beginning of the season I might have been top, but I'm still equal on points. Anyway I am just trying to develop a team for the upper league. I have to get promoted!

Next game between us is at your home! It's gonna be a cracker!

5-2.... :getin::getin:

If I hadn't missed the beginning of the season I might have been top, but I'm still equal on points. Anyway I am just trying to develop a team for the upper league. I have to get promoted!

Next game between us is at your home! It's gonna be a cracker!

I set my team to face MetsajCFC on the Cup with my youngest players and forgot to change it when facing you! :P

I will have my revenge...

Paulinho Pires went on a date last night to a popular seafood restaurant and tried to be funny, ignoring the warning sign posted on the resturant's lobster tank, which read, "Restaurant personnel ONLY! DO NOT TOUCH!". When he selected a lobster for his dinner, he pulled it out of the tank himself. He quickly discovered the bands had snapped off and was promptly pinched, dropping the lobster! Mayhem ensued as the staff tried to retrieve the quick crustacean before it pinched other patrons. Paulinho Pires is now banned from that restaurant for life, but this does not affect his form.

The people who run this game have too much time on their hands.