West Ham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Match outcome  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• West Ham victory
    • Goalless draw
    • Score draw
    • Chelsea victory
  2. 2. How many will the Blues score?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not going to win every game 5+-0, sometimes we will win in a very restricted game.

Yeah of course, that's why i'm delighted we won. Only true champions win these kind of games.

But if I think we didn't play well, i'll say we didn't play well and vice versa.

NOT even Essien ?????.. you must be very hard to please..

Forgot about him. He had a good game and his two goals are the main reason we got three points today.

Edit: I meant his early goal was the main reason we got three points today.

An indifferent sort of game for our forwards today. West Ham were up for it today, you'd expect them to be, considering the position they're in atm. Tried to play a quick physical game, but we stood up to it pretty well I think. Defended in numbers and didn't really give them a lot of clear cut chances. Solid defensive display, Mikel was excellent. MOTM for me. The kid just continues to impress every time. Ramires gave a decent debut performance, good work rate and always available for a pass. Didn't look too out of place in the Premier League. The thing I noticed about him was, he sort of glides across the pitch, very quick on the ball. Very happy to see Kakuta get decent minutes on the pitch. The only sort of downer for me today was the refereeing. The ref was pretty dire actually. 3 more points in the bag, can't ask for more. Now for some Champions League footie!

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ferreira - ivanovic - terry (alex 80min.) - cole

midfield: essien - mikel - ramires

attack: anelka (kakuta 73min.) - Drogba - kalou (malouda 83min.)

cool.. the africans essien 2 goals & kalou 1 goal scored!!