The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I dunno why, i put the internet on and came here at 7am... and i'm eating an easter egg like why the fuck and how did that chain of events even happen? Am i in a pub.... well bit early for a carlsberg i'll ave a coke for now, got work in a few hours (more like 5). Fancy a game of pool?

From someone who works in a bar, I absolutely DESPISE your kind :lol:

You'll get Bulmers and you will love it.

I work in a bar as well, bane of the fucking earth haha! :lol:

Bulmers is okay, too much of a perfumed after-taste for me though, a lot like Koppaberg.

I work in a bar as well, bane of the fucking earth haha! :lol:

Bulmers is okay, too much of a perfumed after-taste for me though, a lot like Koppaberg.

Yea! Haha. Agree, I don't like pear-bulmers at all though. If it's flavoured it has to be Rekorderling!

right so I bought FM 12 fully, do I install it on a laptop I don't use for internet or on this one? As in will I be able to use my internet browser and run FM 12 cleanly at the same time? Without a massive wait and programs non responding and shit?

right so I bought FM 12 fully, do I install it on a laptop I don't use for internet or on this one? As in will I be able to use my internet browser and run FM 12 cleanly at the same time? Without a massive wait and programs non responding and shit?

Generally, that depends more on your laptop specifications (Hard disk size, VGA...etc) than on the game itself.

Don't mate, i'm delighted with what we've done, but going on other forums and pissing them off is wrong. That's what Liverpool fans do.

I was being nice, though. It was never my intention to piss them off. Did you even read my posts?

LMFAO POST OF THE YEAR FROM SOME BAYERN FAN

If God exists, why the hell doesn't he do smething about this injustice??? He's all powerfull and shit, yet he doesn't do shit all day! He just sits there in heaven, jerking off, i bet he didn't even watch the CL final!

LMAO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?