test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

NZ needs 16 from 6

15 ties, but like I said, we win the tiebreaker due to more boundaries

33 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Absolutely incredible game. Couldn't make it up!!

lol, I was all alone in here (not at our house, we have a shit tonne of people here) going bonkers!!!

NINTCHDBPICT000505669203.jpg

England's Jos Buttler runs out New Zealand's Martin Guptill to win the 2019 Cricket World Cup final 

665c8b5ba33feebf754c7a73ee2be431.jpgf21ecc62067b3e0696cc74a2578644b8.jpg7c26e17d9c733c21e2403c26e4de42f5.jpg

The Cricket World Cup doesnt get any better than what everyone witnessed today .. It was freaking insane, heart goes out to New Zealand ... some might say they were robbed and that could be true as well but it was just that England did a little more in terms of everything ... Stokes: hats off!!! nothing to be said. 

First time Champions considering England is the home of Cricket ... took a long time but what a way to get it. Maddening. Congrats England and New Zealand ... it couldnt have been better. 

On a side, the game was a tie so none of the team won on the field but on technicality :)

Vesper likes this

26 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

First time Champions considering England is the home of Cricket ... took a long time but what a way to get it.

AND to do it at THE HOME of Cricket, Lord's!!!!!!!:wub:

we are deffo well drunk now!!!!

Just got back from the boozer about twenty of us  watching at two o' clock. Half four a few more people are taking interest but basically not that bothered. Half six the pub is rocking like fuck so many twists and turns. Super over people are standing up tearing their hair out kiwi scores a six we're all deflated yet after that run out win the gaff goes fucking mental and I mean proper batshit mental doesn't matter who or where your from nothing brings people together like sport. Of course winning does help :)

Image result for england cricket badge

Vesper and Fulham Broadway like this

16 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Just got back from the boozer about twenty of us  watching at two o' clock. Half four a few more people are taking interest but basically not that bothered. Half six the pub is rocking like fuck so many twists and turns. Super over people are standing up tearing their hair out kiwi scores a six we're all deflated yet after that run out win the gaff goes fucking mental and I mean proper batshit mental doesn't matter who or where your from nothing brings people together like sport. Of course winning does help :)

Image result for england cricket badge

Like you say so many twists and turns - youve reminded me of that snooker final Dennis Taylor/Steve Davis 1985 in a pub, no one really paying much attention at first, then going mental as it swung either way.

Iggy Doonican likes this