The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Is it just me or does the amount of bellends on this site seem to have increased massively during the last 6 months? Need to add a good 8 names to the ignore list

now now liquadator

Is it just me or does the amount of bellends on this site seem to have increased massively during the last 6 months? Need to add a good 8 names to the ignore list

We've had worse IMO. There was a time when you'd see heated discussions with name calling several times a day.

Or is it that your tolerance for bellends have decreased? Time for your bellend shot, I reckon :P

So gutted to hear James Alexander Gordon has died :/. Didn't know until it was mentioned on MOTD today. So sad... His voice is what I remember from my youth, coming out of the ground and getting to the car quickly with my dad to warm up and listen to the results come in and try and guess them by how he said the first part :P. Good memories...

I've been thinking a lot lately and I think I'm going to attempt to study journalism. Not any time soon mind you, but one day when I feel I'm mature enough to commit to a full-time study course. I left home at 19 thinking I was ready and able to live essentially alone in a new city on the other side of the country. To put things frankly I wasn't mature enough for that; there were many things I needed to do and prioritised them higher than studying. There are still a few things I need to accomplish before I attempt to study again and I'm sure when I've had my fill, I'll be able to buckle down and accomplish something meaningful for once. I've gained a lot of knowledge and life experience in the last several years but I need more if I'm going to be able to achieve what I set my sights on.

@Dion, I'm heartbroken. You never even agreed to kiss me... and here you are, picking sexual partners in front of me. I'm beyond heartbroken.

Well, you've never asked me to. And I'm too shy to ask you to... that's why we're in this stalemate :ph34r:

Well, you've never asked me to. And I'm too shy to ask you to... that's why we're in this stalemate :ph34r:

I'm the girl here, I'm old-fashioned, I'm not going to ask a guy to kiss me. It's his job to either ask or to steal it...

The ball is always in your court, love...

I'm the girl here, I'm old-fashioned, I'm not going to ask a guy to kiss me. It's his job to either ask or to steal it...

The ball is always in your court, love...

Good thing I'm pro gender equality :whistling:

Good thing I'm pro gender equality :whistling:

so am I. Women have the same right as men, and I'm using my right of being old-fashioned. But as you were so eager to accept his proposal, it's a nice thing I didn't ask :P

Hope the two of you have a lovely time :Goober:

although he's the same guy that claimed me a few weeks ago. I should be worried about myself LOL