The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

First day was good, only had two classes and they were just introductions! Lots of new faces, totally different atmosphere, I enjoyed it a lot

Awesome!!

I hate introduction days boring and cringeworthy. Self introductions are also a pain. Like really I really want to get up and tell the class about myself

Awesome!!

I hate introduction days boring and cringeworthy. Self introductions are also a pain. Like really I really want to get up and tell the class about myself

So do I, but I didn't have to introduce myself. The introductions weren't too bad though, one of the teachers was kinda cool and the other one went by fast

So do I, but I didn't have to introduce myself. The introductions weren't too bad though, one of the teachers was kinda cool and the other one went by fast

Lucky you!

Every introduction class (under & post grad) I've been to involved the lecturer reading out the course outline! I've always felt like shouting I can read you know!!

Awesome!!

You still do self-introductions at university level? :blink:

Most of the teachers here don't even do it in high school. It seems unnecessary in college as your class mates usually change from one class to the other. And besides, why would I want to get to know all thos people?!

You still do self-introductions at university level? :blink:

Most of the teachers here don't even do it in high school. It seems unnecessary in college as your class mates usually change from one class to the other. And besides, why would I want to get to know all thos people?!

Yes we still did them!!! In undergrad with huge classes we didn't have to and I was soooo relieved! Doing them in postgrad was irritating. Lol Choulo need another hug your introvert day?

First day was good, only had two classes and they were just introductions! Lots of new faces, totally different atmosphere, I enjoyed it a lot

"Love the first day, man. Everybody all friendly an' shit." -- Namond Brice from 'The Wire'

I just returned from the football game of our team. It was a derby, only 1 point gap between us, the other team always has a lot, a lot of fans behind them...5th minute, boom, I got sent off :lol: You can imagine how 'celebrated' I was when I was going to the dressing room as all the fans were teasing me :lol: 4-4 in the end.

I just returned from the football game of our team. It was a derby, only 1 point gap between us, the other team always has a lot, a lot of fans behind them...5th minute, boom, I got sent off :lol: You can imagine how 'celebrated' I was when I was going to the dressing room as all the fans were teasing me :lol: 4-4 in the end.

What did you do? :D Which position do you play?

What did you do? :D Which position do you play?

Defence. Their striker took advantage of our mistake and I was the last man, I just had to stop him or he was 1v1 against the goalkeeper. Funny thing is that tomorrow I leave for the university so I couldn't care less about the suspension :lol:

I managed to get a bachelor degree by studying 24/7 2 weeks prior to the exams. Wouldn't recommend it though, I forgot at least half of what I learned.

And those study weeks are absolutely aweful, seriously :)

Apathy and procrastination....our way of life :beer::whistling: