test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

2000 Members!

Started by Steve,

Well done to everyone that has made this forum what it is today. 2000 members is a great achievement. Its hard to believe this time last year we had only reached 1000 members. So lets hope the board continues to grow as it has been as of late!

A big thankyou has to go out to Jim for running the site and keeping it open for the last few years. Keep up the good work mate!

On behalf of all the staff i would just like to say thankyou to everyone who continues to post on a daily basis to make this forum what it is today, without everyones posting we would not be able to attract new members. So lets keep it up!

Also a quick shout out to Alex(Bluelion) for all you hard work around all parts of the forum including your match previews and prediction leagues, you do a great job. Also to Esk for all his hard work in the Youth and Reserves section, without you a lot of people would not know these young lads who could be the future of our club.

Lets keep this community growing, keep up the good work everyone!

Steve.

Thanks, Steve.

And well done to everyone, what a superb achievement! The even greater thing is that the forum continues to be highly active. We had a bit of a lull after the World Cup had finished but things are really beginning to pick up! :)

Seems like just yesterday this forum got going, and it has come a long way since then and is a quality forum, this is down to the hard work of everyone who works on this forum and the quality posters that we have..............

Keep up the good work everyone.

Great achievement.

Thanks to whole staff and admins for running it so good. And to other members for contributing! :)

Hope it grows bigger and bigger!

KTBFFH! blue%20scalf.gif

Congrats admins! This is a great forum for great Chelsea (& other) fans. I'm very glad I'm a member here!

Its been an honor being here for a couple of years, hope we go on to reach more landmarks, simply the best Chelsea forum out there! :)

Brillant forum

and Also its been very good for away fans as well like Ryan C Me and others

May this forum keep going and keep kicking cfcnets sorry ass

Nicer to be around here than Utdtalk as well

Jim Blue lion and Stamford Keep this running

Excellent forum, always a joy to post on. imo the best Chelsea forum on the web, the majority of cfcnet users appear to be completely braindead, Im glad Talk Chelsea has avoided such people.

Brillant forum

and Also its been very good for away fans as well like Ryan C Me and others

May this forum keep going and keep kicking cfcnets sorry ass

Nicer to be around here than Utdtalk as well

Jim Blue lion and Stamford Keep this running

Don't forget Steve, we'd crumble into pieces without his activity ;)

Excellent forum, always a joy to post on. imo the best Chelsea forum on the web, the majority of cfcnet users appear to be completely braindead, Im glad Talk Chelsea has avoided such people.

Have to agree with this i am a member of a few of the Chelsea forums and this is the best, where most of the posters have their heads screwed on correctly. Keep up the good work.

God i remember the old forum and its good to see we still have some regulars from back then! Well done to the staff for keeping the site going great achievement blue%20scalf.gif

Jim and BlueLion. like this

This by far the best forum i have been on. Chelsea or otherwise. Congrats to the Admins and everyone involved in making this a brilliant forum.

My internet has been down the past few weeks so i haven't been able to get involved as much as i like but i get on here as much as i can when using other peoples computers. lol. Hopefully i'll be back posting daily again very soon. I look forward to it. Congratulations again.