Sami Khedira

RX8

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we should go for Khedira... No one knew him before the WC.. a few good appearances and now he is WC? I dont think he can drive a game frm midfield as Schweiny can... But will be good as a support cast !!!

I dont think we should go for Khedira... No one knew him before the WC.. a few good appearances and now he is WC? I dont think he can drive a game frm midfield as Schweiny can... But will be good as a support cast !!!

he may not have been famous throughout the world but to say no one knew him before the WC isn`t accurate..he was part of the Stuttgart team that were German league Champions in 2007 for example..captain of the German under 21 side that won the European Championship last year etc..

with the second use of the letters WC ,i presume that is meant to mean World Class...how many teams have a full squad or even just team full of World class players tho..we won the double last year..Inter won the Champions league..how many world class players did those two teams have between them..6 or 7?

you admit that he will be good as a supporting cast (player)...i agree with that...but that is enough for me to want to sign him..11 players on the field they all can`t have the ball at the same time.

Schweinstager ..i`d rather too..i`d rather Xavi but we talking real football not Xbox here...theres almost zero chance of him being allowed to leave Bayern.

Sami Khedira Will be in the Next hours a Real Madrid Player he got a meeting with Jose and that was all.

So Deal Done... Case Close.

PD: Real will pay the 10 Million exit Clausula

ONe Least to worry about

Stuttgart: There is still no contact

Stuttgart have denied reports that Real Madrid have signed German international Sami Khedira and have suggested the La Liga giants have not even made contact with them.

Reports yesterday indicated Real had agreed terms with the 23-year-old who has been strongly linked with a move to the Premier League amid interest from Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal, but Stuttgart claim there is no such deal in place.

Khedira was one the stars of the World Cup finals and with just 12-months to run on his current Stuttgart deal, the Bundesliga club have said they would sell the midfielder of Tunisian descent. Speculation in Spain yesterday intimated that an £8.5 million deal had been agreed between the Bundesliga side and Real Madrid, but a media spokesman from the German club rubbished the rumours.

Oliver Schraft told Deutsche Presseagentur: "There is still no contact between Real Madrid and VfB Stuttgart,"

"That the transfer will be finalised in the next few hours is something we can clearly rule out."

Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal all remain interested in the talented holding midfielder and were offered further encouragement by the player's agent who suggested there would be no news on Khedira until he returns from his holiday.

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/40818/Stuttgart_There_is_still_no_contact.aspx

Sami Traveled to Madrid to finish things over there, it is highly impropable that he get back to Germany without han agreement. Jose Ask for him and he cost 10 m. nothign for Real Madrid, they just need to offer the best contract.

We are no match agains Real Madrid Fighting for a Player in the same conditions so Forget Sami.

Feel sorry for him if he completes the move to Madrid. He'll hardly get first team action, waste of potential really.

Then where exactly will he fit in at Chelsea and get first team action? We already have Essien Mikel, and Matic?

Then where exactly will he fit in at Chelsea and get first team action? We already have Essien Mikel, and Matic?

Well I didn't really say he should come to Chelsea. I don't think we need him. But I'm just saying, going to Real Madrid could ruin his future.

Imagine that Essien and Mikel got injury in the same time. Who you wanna play in the midfield than? Lampard Matić Cork? or Lampard Matić Benayoun? We need good midfielder. I think this should be one of our priority when we lost Cole, Deco, Ballack and Belletti. They could all fit in midfield. We need 2 signings - 1 midfielder and Aguero.

all three were injured for lengthy periods last year...

the main reason we won the league and cup double last year was because of the depth of our squad..at present we don`t have that,especially in midfield.

Well I didn't really say he should come to Chelsea. I don't think we need him. But I'm just saying, going to Real Madrid could ruin his future.

Spot on! At Real you have to get results immediately. That a side, they only seem to like fancy footballers (flicks, tricks, drama & dives), so he probably won't be loved by the Bernabeu public as he is controlling 'boring' player.

all three were injured for lengthy periods last year...

the main reason we won the league and cup double last year was because of the depth of our squad..at present we don`t have that,especially in midfield.

We all thought we were lost when Drogba went to the ACON. We all thought we were lost when we Essien got injured. Mikel got injured prettyy late on in the season and Matic was barely used when he was fit. We actualy do have enough midfielders, but probably not enough experienced midfielders! The younger lads simply do bring a greater risk with them. Don't kow if Khedira would be the solution for that ;).

that is my point really:not having enough experienced ones..last year we coped because we had the experienced depth.

i thought we`d be fine without Drogba in january to be honest (i realise i wasn`t on here at the time to prove that,but i did)..because of our fixture list during that month and still having Anelka to fall back on..

i hope Essien`s injuries are behind him..but there`s always gonna be that fear factor after the last two seasons...for me personally i would be fine with taking the gamble and giving all the depth to young unproven players that we already have...but i keep thinking about there only being another two years with Drogba & Lamps and really want them to get a Champions league medal before they retire and think that somebody like Khedira would give us more chance in that time span.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You