Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than start a new topic in the Match Tickets and travel section i'll ask here about travel to tomorrows game. I'm thinking about going to Liverpool Street and going from there to White Hart Lane. Is that the best way or is there a better route?

Rather than start a new topic in the Match Tickets and travel section i'll ask here about travel to tomorrows game. I'm thinking about going to Liverpool Street and going from there to White Hart Lane. Is that the best way or is there a better route?

You can get off at seven sisters tube but it's quite a walk through a complete sh*thole.

WHL is probably best but there will be a big queue after the game.

Edited by middleoftheshed

You can get off at seven sisters tube but it's quite a walk through a complete sh*thole.

WHL is probably best but there will be a big queue after the game.

Thanks. I think i'll probably go to WHl. Not worried about queues after the game, it can't be as bad as after going to the Emirates, that was quite a long queue if I remember for the tube

Edited by Blueray

our defence cannot make any more mistakes...

Ferreira needs to do well to contain Bale...he is in good form right now.

If Deco plays, we need to ensure that he is protected from the closing down by Modric for sure....

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-2-3-1 formation (Mail)

01. Cech

18. Zhirkov

26. Terry ©

33. Alex

19. Ferreira

08. Lampard

12. Mikel

15. Malouda

20. Deco

10. J Cole

11. Drogba

Mail predicts: Spurs 1-2 Chelsea, Malouda scores first AND Man City 2-1 Man Utd

The pressure is really on us now to take 3 points.

I hope we absolutely batter Spurs and send out a message that we're taking the title.

C'mon Chelsea !!!!

I just hope we win, regardless of the scoreline.