Aston Villa vs Chelsea

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kalou was better than J.Cole and he played half less time than Joey. I think Joey is just trying too much and his form is very unstable, against United he was great and today he was pretty mediocre.

Against Bolton I would try with Kalou on the right and Anelka in attack and bring Drogba in 2nd half.

Also Ballack played good 10 minutes and I would play Ballack instead of Deco against Bolton.

My cousin text me saying 'Do you know what AVFC stands for?'

Expecting him to come up with some working-class bollocks, I simply said: 'Another Victory For Chelsea?'

We deserved it. They're lucky it wasn't seven, we were class in the last twenty minutes.

Just got back mental day :D.The crazy England message bus good to see support ones for JT :D..the intention for mine was there but for some reason wrote CT and it ended up looking crazy hey ho

We started off pretty crap!And volia!!!The pitch though omg! Like a ice rink!Amount of time players fell over crazy.

And atmosphere..direish first half and then second more wooooo and espically after the goal.And good to see the celery back :D and the fact no stewards were petty or whatever

And poor ole Tom in the queue on the way back..bet hated having his name on the back of his shirt then

Thank god we won otherwise coming out would've just seemed to last forever!

Good times :D

Anyone know if theres any highlights on tv or anything?ITV seem to be have a dislike for them :S

Edited by Laylabelle

Back from the match, and do you know what WE'RE IN THE FINAL. I had a feeling that the lads would pull something out of the bag for the second half. My seat wasn't as bad as I thought, I could acutally see the players, they weren't like ants like for the Community Shield. Atmosphere in the second half good, especially after the first goal, with lumps of celery making an appearence. Felt moved in the way we all joined in the singing as we left the stadium, then a kind of silence as walked towards the tube, then a sudden burst of singing again in unison as we entered the tube station. Now all I need is to find a decent pub where I can go to wearing my colours to watch the final :blue scalf:

Awww the tube queue singing defintly past some time and singing ..as did the crazy Aston Villa Chels fan arugement god knows what that was about bizare moment

And yeh Howard Webb made mistakes but he gave us sod all second half or it seemed! His name was read out and there was boos so know gana be bad..

And now for the final :D.Good on Carlo.Wembley 3 times in his first season....shame only around 25,000 Chels fans be able to be there no doubt the way they do the tickets these days

Edited by Laylabelle

Awww the tube queue singing defintly past some time and singing ..as did the crazy Aston Villa Chels fan arugement god knows what that was about bizare moment

And yeh Howard Webb made mistakes but he gave us sod all second half or it seemed! His name was read out and there was boos so know gana be bad..

And now for the final biggrin.gif.Good on Carlo.Wembley 3 times in his first season....shame only around 25,000 Chels fans be able to be there no doubt the way they do the tickets these days

glad you had a great day ..hope you can get a ticket for the finalblue%20scalf.gif

Great result.

Someone needs to make a GIF of Agbonlahor having a hissy fit after the pen wasnt given, that was hilarious... sped up aswell would be great!

I was thinking the same thing when i watch him ... he was like a little child in the store who doesn't get his candy :lol::D

Edited by Drogba_Aguero

What a day!! My first visit to Wembley and i fucking loved it!!

Got there at like 2 to soak up the atmosphere. Had some banter with the Villa in a pub. The atmosphere was great. Nothing nasty about it at all. Just good natured banter. lol.

I was in row 28 in the top tier. A mile up but wasn't a bad view actually. The first half was shit. Think i nearly fell asleep. lol! Second half was much better. Especially after we scored. Brilliant atmosphere. Neraly lost my voice with all the singing. Like Blueray said... loved the singing while walking out the stadium. Quality.

More banter with the Villa in a pub. lol! Most of them want us to win the league because they... and i quote... FUCKING HATE UNITED!! lol! was brilliant.

Overall.... Ok performance.... Brilliant result.... Quality day....

Bring on the Yids in the final! Come on the Chels!!