Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see us winning by a mere goal here. Our overall form at the moment has not been very good, even at home, and Blackburn's home record has been very impressive, so if we are to win this game, it will be by one goal.

Prediction: Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

I can see us winning by a mere goal here. Our overall form at the moment has not been very good, even at home, and Blackburn's home record has been very impressive, so if we are to win this game, it will be by one goal.

Prediction: Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

Chelsea keeping a clean sheet !!!!!.... cant see that happening these days

Just feel that we need to get what happened on Tuesday out of our system and go into tomorrow brimming with confidence. Need to keep thinking that we WILL be top after tomorrow. Would be lovely is scum beat manure tomorrow and the pikey boys beat l'arse today to help us out a bit.

in 7 days we will have to play three very strong different matches ..... thats why i think its the best time to look for a combination of senior players and youngesters ....

we all know that if the same starting eleven started the three games we wouldnt stand a chance winning them all so we better start rotating a little bit but as well there are some players that cant be used like joe cole whose style of play right now only fits girls football game also dont wanna see anelka on the wing at all but i am sure he will be the 1st on pitch sunday .....

so why not matic at half time if we are 1 or 2 -0 why not sturridge if its still 0-0 why not kakuta if we are boring and with no spark why not borini ...

for all i know no matter how Blackburn's game will end .... i will be more than happy to find some sort of changes in terms of players even if we dont win the match .... cause we will win a lot of other things at least i will have more respect for carlo .....