Jose' Quotes

Term-X

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you call in England a voyeur. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to look into the homes of other people and see what is happening. Wenger must be one of them - and it is a sickness."

"When I saw Rijkaard entering the referee's dressing room I couldn't believe it. When Drogba was sent off I didn't get surprised."

"How do you say 'cheating' in Catalan? Barcelona is a cultural city with many great theatres and this boy has learned very well. He's learned play acting."

Claiming Lionel Messi got Asier Del Horno sent off in a Champions League defeat by Barcelona.

Link :lol:

Edited by milan.cech

• 6 months later...

"It is not possible (for) penalties (to be awarded) against Manchester United, and it is not possible (to get) penalties in favour of Chelsea. If somebody punishes me because I tell the truth, it is the end of democracy, we go back to the old times"

Lol :D

"A player who wants to be the best one of the world, and he already may be, should have the uprightness and the sufficient maturity to verify that against facts there are not arguments. If he says that it is a lie that Manchester United have conceded some penalties this season which have not been awarded against them, he is lying. And if he lies he will never reach the level that he wants to reach"

Against Ronaldo :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love his interview after Mutu got kicked out of the team where the press only wanted to talk about that and when the guy asked him about the team he stood up and said "It's too late now" and walked out

and also the one where he told the guy (from Sky i think) "You are a nice guy so I dont want to be tough with you" LOL

for all my fav Jose quotes watch Carefrees vid that he made ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Used to love way he'd wind up reporters.Like went Cech was due to make his return something like 'my so and so amount player is back/playing or whatever'.And you could imagin the reporters face being all oooo whose that gossip and him just saying 'Cech's coming back'

"The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem.

"My wife is in Portugal with the dog. The dog is with my wife so the city of London is safe, the big threat is away