Carlo Ancelotti

Milan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree we should back up who ever they appoint. i suppose it will be like when Mourinho left, who ever we replace Hiddink with will just not be as good as Guus, because well imo he is the best there is, right up there with Ferguson and Mourinho, it is very much a worry.

http://thechelseablue.blogspot.com/2009/05...ti-up-your.html

I sure hope Ancelotti isn't the new manager - I'll be shot over this article

I was one of those who opposed Ancelloti without seeing the facts. And the Blog does exactly the same.

Talking about transfers, Ancelloti has had very little say in the Transfers with Bersculoni and Gallani doing the transfers according to their whims. And to take the squad chosen by others and to reach 3 Champpions League Finals and win two out of it. And come second in Serie A and win 1 title out of 8 seasons is a good job. Cus as a manager he had to change the formation to suit the immensely big ego players. And he has done a good job.

Edited by warnie_666

at least if he does do a scolari we can re-hire hiddink on a permanent basis.

Even though I would love Hiddink to come back on a permanent basis, this new manager MUST succeed at Chelsea, no excuses. We cannot pull another "Scolari" and try to play comeback in the middle of the season, especially not with this aging squad. Time is running out, and I really want this team to win the CL.

I personally think Ancelotti is not suited for the Premier league. I do hope he can prove me wrong.

Edited by Blue Feverr

Chelsea could lose Carlo Ancelotti, as Roma’s potential new owners want him on the bench with Emmanuel Adebayor upfront.

Ancelotti has always stated his dream is to one day Coach the Giallorossi and that wish could be about to come true.

“Roma is the one side where I could potentially go to in the future,” he said earlier this season.

“Considering my past experience, Roma is the only club in Italy aside from Milan where I could work. Either that or to go abroad.”

The tactician spent much of his playing career in Rome from 1979 to 1987, wearing the captain’s armband and winning the 1983 Scudetto along with four Coppa Italia trophies.

He is expected to leave Milan for Chelsea at the end of the season, but a radical new theory is opening up at the Olimpico.

Roma have officially announced that they received “interest” from a conglomerate represented by Vinicio Fioranelli, which is based in Switzerland but in reality has its roots in the oil-rich Arab nations.

They are eager to buy out President Rosella Sensi and invest heavily in the club, starting from a top class Coach like Ancelotti.

It is also reported in the Italian newspapers that their first transfer target is Arsenal hitman Adebayor.

This is a further clue, as Ancelotti wanted Adebayor during the summer at Milan and was allegedly dismayed when the club signed Ronaldinho instead.