Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting to hear his agent's comments..

In seven days the subject will be closed, but this has nothing to do with money. He wants his career to grow.

Perhaps it means City aren't as close as we think?

His wage is massive at Athletico, so i doubt it's about money..

it just means he wont get as much money as if he stayed at At Madrid , because of the tax laws over here. he will be a city player im afraid , they want someone they get him.

Not sure why everyone are so upset that we are not active in the market.

Guys, relax. Our transfer season has not yet begin, it only starts after the Premier league begins. So dont worry :) we mite even have a Messi/Ronaldo by 31st Aug :whistling:

hogwash.

Don't need him when we have so many striker.

We still need creative mid, winger, and RB!

How many of those strikers can be classified as world beaters in 2011? kalou?Anelka?Torres?

I can't count on any of our strikers bar Drogba (to an extent) to lead us to glory next season

Guest justin_3d

How many of those strikers can be classified as world beaters in 2011? kalou?Anelka?Torres?

Where we under the impression that AVB was all that, and he would give Torres the Falcao treatment???

I can't count on any of our strikers bar Drogba (to an extent) to lead us to glory next season

A bit offtopic but since many threads are being derailed there's not much harm done. Cynicism and thinking like a miserable old bastard aside, how shocked will you be if Torres becomes one of Premierleague's top 3 strikers in 11 months?

Where we under the impression that AVB was all that, and he would give Torres the Falcao treatment???

would you be willing to bet your mortgage on Torres replicating the form he showed in his first season at liverpool next season?

Guest justin_3d

would you be willing to bet your mortgage on Torres repicating the form he showed in his first season at liverpool next season?

:lol:

I dislike the guy since day one, and still don't like him.

But I have a lot of faith in AVB! blue%20scalf.gif

:lol:

I dislike the guy since day one, and still don't like him.

But I have a lot of faith in AVB! blue%20scalf.gif

Madrid fans had faith in Mourinho to resurrect kaka and you know the rest of the story :whistling: Imagine if Jose had trusted the brazilian with the creativity responsibility of the team and hadn't bought Ozil and Di maria

Guest justin_3d

Madrid fans had faith in Mourinho to resurrect kaka and you know the rest of the story :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Yeah true that.

But isn't Chelsea going for Lukaku?

I think that would be more then enough.

I still say Chelsea has to sell Anelk/Kalou in order to buy Aguero.

Aguero is a starter, and not some sort of player like Lukaku or Sturridge that can take a squad role.

Yeah true that.

But isn't Chelsea going for Lukaku?

I think that would be more then enough.

I still say Chelsea has to sell Anelk/Kalou in order to buy Aguero.

Aguero is a starter, and not some sort of player like Lukaku or Sturridge that can take a squad role.

Aguero would be the more ideal signing tbh. he's technically superior and proven. we don't need lukaku when we have sturridge who I rate more highly than the belgian

Guest justin_3d

Aguero would be the more ideal signing tbh. he's technically superior and proven. we don't need lukaku when we have sturridge who I rate more highly than the belgian

yeah true