test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-2 Derby County

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   2 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Zappacosta
    • Cahill
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Morata
    • Luiz (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

159 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

Fucking Cahill have you ever seen a bigger klutz than this cunt:middlefinger:

Fucking imposter

Ampadu injury is a nightmare on every level

bigbluewillie and Johnnyeye like this

4 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Cahill :middlefinger:

First a shit pass then slips to open it all up. 

Don't forget his first contribution was to nearly get dispossed by their striker

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Um, I was late tuning in, WTH happened? 1-1 already?

Agent Tomori own goal, Cahill slips, Caballero easy to beat. 1-1

Sideshow Luiz likes this

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If we don't give him minutes we WILL leave, and that is a fucking NIGHTMARE, especially if Eden leaves as well.

CHO is potentially a Jadon Sancho scenario, and who knows if we can even get a buy back clause inserted (which Shitty supposedly have on Sancho). CHO can leave on a FREE in summer 2020, same as Hazard

I don't disagree, but you are both making an assumption that he may not leave, and thinking about him alone.

Perhaps the club already knows he will leave, in which case he shouldn't really be getting minutes at all. That's the time the club must not be nice as any form of punishment can become a deterrent for similar actions by other players.

Maybe he's asking for key player wages and the coaches are thinking he's not all that: good but not great.

Again, I don't have the information about what's going on with him, but don't think it's that simple (give me minutes and he will stay).

11 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Cahill :middlefinger:

First a shit pass then slips to open it all up. 

That's the reason cahill can't get on the team cause he can't play sarri ball 

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Robguima said:

I don't disagree, but you are both making an assumption that he may not leave, and thinking about him alone.

Perhaps the club already knows he will leave, in which case he shouldn't really be getting minutes at all. That's the time the club must not be nice as any form of punishment can become a deterrent for similar actions by other players.

Maybe he's asking for key player wages and the coaches are thinking he's not all that: good but not great.

Again, I don't have the information about what's going on with him, but don't think it's that simple (give me minutes and he will stay).

If we cant hold onto arguably our best academy product in the last 15 years, we are so fucked.

Did you watch CHO in preseason? Ridiculous to say he may not be all that good. also, how would the club know already he is leaving? He has not put in a transfer request nor a loan request (although loan request may be coming very soon)

I repeat, it is a disaster if both CHO and Eden leave, our present and our future out the fucking door.