• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

8 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

I rather not see that happening, seeing Conte celebrate a cup win after this disaster would really piss me off

8 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

I guess it's a lose lose situation, how much I hate both of these negative managers 

What the fuck did I just read? You want Chelsea to lose a cup to a rival, Mourinho of all people, just out of spite for our manager. :doh: That's just petty.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, manpe said:

What the fuck did I just read? You want Chelsea to lose a cup to a rival, Mourinho of all people, just out of spite for our manager. :doh: That's just petty.

Yeah it was kinda stupid, I guess I was just really sore in the night, remained awake till 3 AM to see our team play so poorly, Emotions were really flowing high against the manager. My sincerest apologies 😁😅

27 minutes ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Yeah it was kinda stupid, I guess I was just really sore in the night, remained awake till 3 AM to see our team play so poorly, Emotions were really flowing high against the manager. My sincerest apologies 😁😅

We've all been there mate, saying stupid shit in the heat of the moment. We are driven by emotions sadly.

The result definitely hurt, it felt so much like a defeat. To make matters worse, we were 'clowns at the circus' in our own goddamn ground, gifting that sh*tty, undeserving team survival, just like against Sunderland in the 13-14 season.

There was a member who was shaming all the other members who had been furious at the line-up against 'Pool, talking about how we only seem criticize him and hide when results are going well. Well guess what? F**k him!!! This POS made unnecessary changes just to prove a point. Where we are on the table is 80% on him, 20% on players' performance. His rotten attitude, his decision-making have been our demise.

You may criticize cfc's most wanted all you want, but the only thing he meant was that an FA Cup win shouldn't be used to sweep under the atrocities Conte has inflicted this club. The best scenario would be for us to win it and him to f*ck off into oblivion from the clubs's memories just like van Gaal after United won it in '16.

That was fucking awful viewing, how many times did we actually just smash crosses in at head height without anyone actually taking a look up to pick someone out.

One more game to endure, and thank fuck it will all be over. This squad needs serious work in the summer.

The fact still remains nothing has changed, although a draw will now suffice the bindippers.

We still need to win at Newcastle, and the dippers to lose at home to Brighton, and this was always the case.

The one thing that confuses me and has been stated before, why rest players in this game for the Cup Final when it's 2 weeks away, Conte should have played a full team last night and rest them for the Geordie game.

Oh and per the post above yet another absolute cunt of a Ref.

Okay.  It wasn't our strongest squad.  But the team that was selected should have been enough.  Rotation looks like a bad decision based on the result.  But, 10 out of 11 of the starting line-up would be first name on the team sheet for Huddersfield.  Unfortunately, the 11th out of 11 is Caballero.  And, well.......

11 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Okay.  It wasn't our strongest squad.  But the team that was selected should have been enough.  Rotation looks like a bad decision based on the result.  But, 10 out of 11 of the starting line-up would be first name on the team sheet for Huddersfield.  Unfortunately, the 11th out of 11 is Caballero.  And, well.......

Whilst it should of been enough it displayed our mediocrity to me. Players like Fabregas have just morphed into absolute middle of the road players, him, Pedro, Moses, Zappacosta are just simply not good enough, that's to name a few.

This is the biggest summer in terms of sales and recruitment coming up, lets see what the the useless cunts behind the scenes do this year.