Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly regarding price range, I think the signing of Jorginho indicates change and also a belief in the new manager and his philosophy (sounds stupid typing it but obviously haha). As well as that we are after Higuain, Rugani and Alisson who will all cost a lot of money, particularly for a 30 year old and a GK. I think if Sarri has said he wants him, he will get him, same with Higuain, Rugani and Alisson. Lets see though, I have no doubts that Golovin will be a good player but Milinkovic-Savic will be an outstanding player in 2 or 3 years and if we can get him for anything between 50-100M we should quite rightly be in for him. 

Spock.gif.94e09ecb541e285664a858059deacd31.gif

On 7/16/2018 at 11:13 AM, the wes said:

Chelsea are interested in Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, according to Corriere dello Sport

Mate!! OMG!!! PLEEEEEEEZE!!!!  Can we huh?Huh? Can we? PLEEEEEEZE!!!

Lazio drop asking price for Chelsea target Milinkovic-Savic

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/07/19/lazio-drop-asking-price-for-chelsea-and-manchester-united-linked-sergej-milinkovic-savic/383114/

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Mate!! OMG!!! PLEEEEEEEZE!!!!  Can we huh?Huh? Can we? PLEEEEEEZE!!!

Lazio drop asking price for Chelsea target Milinkovic-Savic

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/07/19/lazio-drop-asking-price-for-chelsea-and-manchester-united-linked-sergej-milinkovic-savic/383114/

lazio want Pedro like Anderson substitute, so why we don't offer them £85B plus Pedro?
Kante-jorginho-SMS would be one of the best midfielder in the world!
we can get money from sales of Bakayoko and drinkwater and more others like cahill or luiz or several useless players like piazon,omeruo,kalas, hector...

1 minute ago, blues.bridge said:

lazio want Pedro like Anderson substitute, so why we don't offer them £85B plus Pedro?
Kante-jorginho-SMS would be one of the best midfielder in the world!
we can get money from sales of Bakayoko and drinkwater and more others like cahill or luiz or several useless players like piazon,omeruo,kalas, hector...

OHH I know bud, Our CM would just be unlayable Truly amazing. If we are talking world class this would be it!!

26 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

They want Pedro? Offer 50-70M plus Pedro. What a signing he'd be. Means we can get rid of either one of Bakayoko or Drinkwater too. 

We can get rid of both of them when the Golovin deal goes through. 

As soon as there is a chance, get rid of those frauds.

26 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

They want Pedro? Offer 50-70M plus Pedro. What a signing he'd be. Means we can get rid of either one of Bakayoko or Drinkwater too. 

one between baka or drink, why not both? Kante, jorginho,SMS, fabregas,barkley plus one of (van ginkel or RLC or Ampadu) for total of six

He would fix the lack of goals from midfield. Something that's been missing sice Lamps left.

one between baka or drink, why not both? Kante, jorginho,SMS, fabregas,barkley plus one of (van ginkel or RLC or Ampadu) for total of six

Don't forget Pasalic

On 19/07/2018 at 4:57 PM, blues.bridge said:

Marco van Ginkel is out for the year, he destroyed his knee:(

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Last I read this morning was Mou has made him priority and put 100me bid in for KK

I hope they are both bollocks but must admit it scares me mate.

But you know theres not a blinkin chance we pay £100 mill for him.

27 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Last I read this morning was Mou has made him priority and put 100me bid in for KK

I hope they are both bollocks but must admit it scares me mate.

But you know theres not a blinkin chance we pay £100 mill for him.

No way Mourinho buys without shipping off Pogba...Napoli rejected €100m for him so aint getting him...I think they have chance of getting Aldereweild though...

Just now, eemanyooel said:

No way Mourinho buys without shipping off Pogba...Napoli rejected €100m for him so aint getting him...I think they have chance of getting Aldereweild though...

I've read for ages about Pog wanting to join Ronaldo so its sadly plausible.

10 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

does Sergej Milinkovic-Savic not play for Lazio ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You