test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

Started by OneMoSalah,

142 posts in this topic
26 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

They want Pedro? Offer 50-70M plus Pedro. What a signing he'd be. Means we can get rid of either one of Bakayoko or Drinkwater too. 

one between baka or drink, why not both? Kante, jorginho,SMS, fabregas,barkley plus one of (van ginkel or RLC or Ampadu) for total of six

omg we would have 3 of arguably the world's current top 10-15 midfielders in our squad if we could manage to get this done... 🤤🤤🤤

He would fix the lack of goals from midfield. Something that's been missing sice Lamps left.

one between baka or drink, why not both? Kante, jorginho,SMS, fabregas,barkley plus one of (van ginkel or RLC or Ampadu) for total of six

Don't forget Pasalic

Unionjack likes this

On 19/07/2018 at 4:57 PM, blues.bridge said:

Marco van Ginkel is out for the year, he destroyed his knee:(

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Last I read this morning was Mou has made him priority and put 100me bid in for KK

I hope they are both bollocks but must admit it scares me mate.

But you know theres not a blinkin chance we pay £100 mill for him.

27 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Last I read this morning was Mou has made him priority and put 100me bid in for KK

I hope they are both bollocks but must admit it scares me mate.

But you know theres not a blinkin chance we pay £100 mill for him.

No way Mourinho buys without shipping off Pogba...Napoli rejected €100m for him so aint getting him...I think they have chance of getting Aldereweild though...

Just now, eemanyooel said:

No way Mourinho buys without shipping off Pogba...Napoli rejected €100m for him so aint getting him...I think they have chance of getting Aldereweild though...

I've read for ages about Pog wanting to join Ronaldo so its sadly plausible.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I've read for ages about Pog wanting to join Ronaldo so its sadly plausible.

Stop getting yourself works up Juventus dont have the fund to sanction Pogba buy...

Just now, eemanyooel said:

Stop getting yourself works up Juventus dont have the fund to sanction Pogba buy...

Would do if they sell us Higuain and Rugani!!

10 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

does Sergej Milinkovic-Savic not play for Lazio ?

our board conducts negotiations for weeks for few millions, when would be better sells and then reinvest money!
We also have people like bakayoko, drinkwater, 3 useless striker (morata, batman, giroud) and at least others 6-7 players!
If we have sold them in time, now we can go to buy 2-3 top players we need... but yee we need to conducts frustating negotations for weeks!
Example: midfield!
we have:
jorginho,kante,fabregas,Barkley,bakayoko, drinkwater,RLC,van ginkel and Palasic ( 9 players for 3 places)
so we are collegated with alcantara or milinkovic savic!
If we have already sold few of them that never will be usefull for us like: Bakayoko, drinkwater, van ginkel and pasalic, now we could get one!
and have: kante, SMS, jorghinho,fabregas and barkley for the  season and next years!
But no, and moreover having nine players who several not play their market value will go down of course...  so i think is so stupid make this frustating negotation for few millions when you keep several players useless and that they worth always less!

Chelsea wont buy both players at Juventus asking price...There is every chance we end up buying a midfielder than Higuain....we might end up with Rugani though...

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

does Sergej Milinkovic-Savic not play for Lazio ?

Yeah he do.... He is talking about SMS replacing Pogba at united...

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Would do if they sell us Higuain and Rugani!!

Chelsea wont buy both players at Juventus asking price...There is every chance we end up buying a midfielder than Higuain....we might end up with Rugani though...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

The after glow has well and truly gone out after getting Sarri n Jorgi but I live in hope mate. live in hope!

3 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

and have: kante, SMS, jorghinho

If you want the party of the year convince the silly cow with her love eggs on overdrive to go get him!!!

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

juventus needs  to go fuck off!
and chelsea need stopping to indulge juventus desires!
we are in a strange market position with juventus while they need to sale more than we need to buy!
We need already 3 strikers ( morata, giroud and batman, yes 3 shit striker but always 3, with higuain would be 4)
so also we need to sale almost 2!
with purchase of CR7 juve needs to sales Higuain... and they want like something £60B? But fuck off ... we give us £40B, will you ok? otherwise, bye! untill we show they our desperation, they know that can demand a lot of money, i would see if  they have a season CR7 and higuain, both wages if they don't lower the price!!!

Chelsea are monitoring the situation of Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, with a view to a bid if any rival clubs make a move, as there is now a belief by those close to the player that the Serbian international would favour a switch to Stamford Bridge.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-transfer-news-milinkovic-savic-latest-willian-hazard-courtois-a8462871.html

1 hour ago, blues.bridge said:

juventus needs  to go fuck off!
and chelsea need stopping to indulge juventus desires!
we are in a strange market position with juventus while they need to sale more than we need to buy!
We need already 3 strikers ( morata, giroud and batman, yes 3 shit striker but always 3, with higuain would be 4)
so also we need to sale almost 2!
with purchase of CR7 juve needs to sales Higuain... and they want like something £60B? But fuck off ... we give us £40B, will you ok? otherwise, bye! untill we show they our desperation, they know that can demand a lot of money, i would see if  they have a season CR7 and higuain, both wages if they don't lower the price!!!

the problem is that milan could buy higuain because the player want to stay in italy