Sergej Milinkovic-Savic

OneMoSalah

Another hugely talented midfield player in Seria A, playing for Lazio, who have been progressing nicely under Inzaghi the last few seasons.

A 22 y/o, Serbian central midfield player with good physical and technical attributes, he can also play as a 10. According to WhoScored he’s played 11 matches for Lazio as a CM this season, has 5 goals and 2 assists.

Seen Lazio-Sampdoria (mainly to watch Torreira) and he looked impressive, scored a goal, didn’t lose the ball much, won a lot of aerial duels, drove his team forward as much as he could and mucked in defensively too. Fair enough only Sampdoria but he has been getting rave reviews after last season and was linked with Juventus, PSG, Man City, Man United and Liverpool (who tried to sign him) in the summer. 

One to keep an eye on for sure.

It's one year that i say to take tim!!!  His  market price  is very high ( 75-85) but in my opinion  is better one player like him instead two like drinkwater e bakayoko that together cost the same, but  their value is 1/5 of milinkovic.

TQ24zVr.gif

17 hours ago, blues.bridge said:

It's one year that i say to take tim!!!  His  market price  is very high ( 75-85) but in my opinion  is better one player like him instead two like drinkwater e bakayoko that together cost the same, but  their value is 1/5 of milinkovic.

TQ24zVr.gif

You should of course never, never, never judge a player based on a highlight but, wow, what a sumptuous bit of play in this gif.

Issue is, after signing Drinkwater + Bakayoko, Roman wouldn't swallow his pride and replace them both after just 1 season, which he'd have to do if bringing Savic onboard. Who really is both players combined, x5.

18 minutes ago, Leif said:

Issue is, after signing Drinkwater + Bakayoko, Roman wouldn't swallow his pride and replace them both after just 1 season, which he'd have to do if bringing Savic onboard. Who really is both players combined, x5.

we have as soon as bought bakayoko and DW ( 2 purchase useless but maybe also harmful because now we have 2 mediocric midfielders instead of caught one of the best for next years).
the difference between them and milinkovic is like mmmmm something like meireles and lampard or  speaking about others position, would you take hazard or Willian if you have the opportunity?

22y/o and ge is already the best modfilder in serie A. With kante and fabregas  will create  The best and more completed midfield in EU

12 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You should of course never, never, never judge a player based on a highlight but, wow, what a sumptuous bit of play in this gif.

GIFs are GIFs. If I showed you one of Bakayoko doing something kind of similar, what would you say? 

I like Savic but we’ve got his profile in the squad covered in Bakayoko and Drinkwater. Unless we sold one or the other I’d rather get us in a midfielder with a different profile (a bit more creative, offensive). Savic is a huge presence in midfield but he’s not really known for his technique (which is rather good still) is my point.

edit:

Found something:

BAF8833E-A0CE-4CA1-A1F8-A5C0ED2882EE.gif

6 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

GIFs are GIFs. If I showed you one of Bakayoko doing something kind of similar, what would you say? 

I like Savic but we’ve got his profile in the squad covered in Bakayoko and Drinkwater. Unless we sold one or the other I’d rather get us in a midfielder with a different profile (a bit more creative, offensive). Savic is a huge presence in midfield but he’s not really known for his technique (which is rather good still) is my point  

edit:

Found something:

@The Skipper This kid to be an understudy to Cesc and eventually replace him. He's amazing. So complete. His 2015/16 season made me a believer. Maybe we can put in a cheeky bid to Dortmund?

4 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

@The Skipper This kid to be an understudy to Cesc and eventually replace him. He's amazing. So complete. His 2015/16 season made me a believer. Maybe we can put in a cheeky bid to Dortmund?

He is very strong and like it a lot.  But he could take fabregas  piace in the future.

Savic is other kind of midfilder, a box to box. For who say we already have bakayoko, so we also have zappacosta and Alonso, why take Sandro?  The thinking is the same! 😉

7 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

He is very strong and like it a lot.  But he could take fabregas  piace in the future.

Savic is other kind of midfilder, a box to box. For who say we already have bakayoko, so we also have zappacosta and Alonso, why take Sandro?  The thinking is the same! 😉

You're right I think. Savic is such a great player, that it's impossible to not be interested in him - but does he fit our current side? No - unless - certain players are moved on or put flat on the bench, like Bakayoko. 
If we were to upgrade our full backs, and start a midfield of Kante-Fabregas-Savic, then that I think would be orgasmic. 

But if we are to persist with average full backs, and if we're to persist with at least Kante+Bakayoko in midfield, then I agree we need a more like-for-like replacement for Fabregas. But there are only so many (none of which come to mind, apart from Kovacic, who isn't elite.) So, maybe we need to think about a new long-term system soon, which doesn't rely on balls from deep, but further upfield instead (in which case we could go with a Kante-Savic pivot, and 2 fresh wingers either side who're at least as good at passing as Hazard)?

58 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Bosz is a strange one sometimes. He didn’t playing Weigl in the right manner either and his game has suffered a lot this season. Midfield should’ve been revolved around these two. Don’t know why we don’t look at technical players like him - proper complete CM who’s stand out qualities excel in the final third. 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Found something:

I would say: -

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You