test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-3 Bayern Munich

Started by Jason,

179 posts in this topic

Team to face Bayern: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Batshuayi, Boga. #CFCTour

Close to the side I selected on WAGNH. I'd have started with Fikayo at RWB. He's more of an RB than an RWB, but I'd have given him a look.

Oh, and I had Willy starting for Thibaut.

Great to see Christensen and Boga in the starting XI. I hope Batshuayi can convince Conte again.

That's may not be Bayern's top lineup but it's a powerful looking side all the same. We on the other hand are a bit patchwork. Should be a good platform for Renato Sanches to show what he's got. Looking forward to seeing what the fuss is all about at last.

Why are we playing with Fabregas in a two-man midfield against Bayern? It was always gonna end in tears.

On a positive side, Batshuayi's link-up play is really good and Boga looks impressive yet again.

TheIceMan likes this

What the fuck is alonso doing!!! A sea of space at our left side 2 times already...

1 minute ago, gadget said:

we are so poor technically on the ball. without Hazard  and possibly Luiz) its just fabregas who is comfortable with the ball under pressure 

But but Kante! Bakayoko!! Moses!....of course outside Hazard, Cesc, Willian, Pedro we are aweful on the ball.

gadget likes this