test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Skipper

9. Álvaro Morata

Started by The Skipper,

619 posts in this topic

Excellent signing for me. He still has lots of room to grow but in our current set up he is very much of the profile we need, young, technically good and for a striker he can play with his back to goal, run in behind, link well, hold the ball up. His goals to games record for Real was actually brilliant last season, its a shame he didn't start more because if he did, who knows what he could of done. Really think he will be a great long term investment. 

MORATA'S DEBUT

Club-record signing Alvaro Morata is set to make his Chelsea debut against Bayern Munich in Singapore tomorrow...

Conte says his plan is to give Alvaro Morata some action in tomorrow's game, although not from the start. #CFCTour

Need to adapt to epl really fast, i honesty not sure he is ready to cope with phyicality of epl

Other than torres who was absolutely fast, I am not sure any spanish striker has suceed in epl

Need to adapt to epl really fast, i honesty not sure he is ready to cope with phyicality of epl
Other than torres who was absolutely fast, I am not sure any spanish striker has suceed in epl

Costa clearly succeeded...

Llorente has as well. Negredo was decent and important for city a few years ago. Michu had a brilliant season.

I would argue that any Spanish striker that has been good enough in general has succeeded in the EPL.
BluesMadLad likes this

On 21/07/2017 at 10:50 PM, RoyalBlues said:

The theory that Madrid don't have a good relationship with United because of the DDG transfer holds up much more than this. There's literally no clear evidence for what you've suggested. 

10 hours ago, Miguelito said:

Costa clearly succeeded...

Llorente has as well. Negredo was decent and important for city a few years ago. Michu had a brilliant season.

I would argue that any Spanish striker that has been good enough in general has succeeded in the EPL.

Costa, Negredo and Llorente are big strong player who play physical football plus Costa is brazilian. Michu was great for one season n he is gone after that.

Morata on the other hand is not that kind of player, there is still question mark how fast can he adapt.