Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

At the moment no one cares because we keep winning. 

Cause and effect? The goal, let us not forget, is to win. We should promote youth only in as much as doing so helps us achieve that goal. Few people here follow the development sides as closely as I do, but selecting academy graduates is not an end in itself.

He probably did the shooting and presenting thing for Chelsea social medias. Gonna be announced tomorrow or on Sunday probably. Doesn't matter so much, he can finally join the other players and start his new chapter with Chelsea, I just hope he doesn't have problems with his knee and he will be ready to train normally with the rest of the squad.

18 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Someone on twitter said rumours about Bakayoko will missing the first two league games for Chelsea is fake, he is fine and will be ready to start training immediately. Hopefully it is true.

Yeah but what if I tweet that Bakayoko's gonna miss 2 years? If that's the threshold for sources I don't know what to say, really.

2 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Yeah but what if I tweet that Bakayoko's gonna miss 2 years? If that's the threshold for souces I don't know what to say, really.

Take with a pinch of salt, but apparently he has his own source, someone close with Bakayoko himself it seems.

Just funny reading the United forum and seeing them all say he's average or not even as good as what they have there now. 

Cant wait to see him form a partnership with Kante and hopefully Cesc in a midfield 3.

They've been linked to Fabinho - 5x the player from the same team - all season; of course they'll say Bakayoko is average - he is in that context.
He doesn't excel in any area. Expect him to reach Ramires's status and no higher.