test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

2. Antonio Rudiger

Started by Jason,

668 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

There is so much bullshit in this one single post that it's literally impossible to deal with it. 😂

Specially the kepa part. He can't stop the ball, since his SARRI FIASCO, but somehow even THAT is on FL. 

What. A. Joke. 

Maybe watch the Frankfurt match, he single handily won us that semifinal and was arguably decent that season as a whole, don't mix him being a prick to his on field performances which we're more than fine that season.

34 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Dunno you tell me what did Christensen do to be given that trust when he ended the season below Zouma and Rudiger? I never said he only obsessed with bringing English player that's just you projecting words I never said. Thing is it's obvious for anyone Chilwell and Rice are average to moderately good players, that's about it. For the prices quoted we got/will get rinsed simple as that. Plenty players better than them and cheaper, said by many not just me and it's not even a mystery, last time I saw Rice he embarrassed himself with that pass from Sancho.

>The only "agenda" is to play the team that can win. 

Sure thing like Frank ostracized Alonso, Giroud, Tomori, Jorginho, Pedro for months because it was obvious in the detriment of the team to play an out of form and injured Tammy, useless Bats and Emerson, run Willian into the ground, put make shift Mount on the wings or continuing to play Christensen.

And I repeat if the one shoving Rudiger out of the team is someone else not him it's a disgrace and goes to show how little respect some have for players. I like how Rudiger is plain shit on field and deemed not worthy of a place in the squad but all of you didn't seem to mind when he worked his ass to help get top German talents here, something he wasn't even supposed to be doing because it wasn't his job. Lack of respect simple as that.

Probably decided after Lampard finally saw Tomori is useful after he was forced to play him, can't even make this shit up. Rudiger "the donkey" and Kepa we're pretty good before Lampard. How convenient they went to shit right after Lampard started messing with the defense.

Get the feeling u blame FK for corona and 9/11? 

Puliiszola and Ryan Fong like this

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Not in the least, I want him to stay and continue but some of you trying to hide his deficiencies and mistakes, leave the rest of us a sore taste in our mouths.

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Both the world wars too. 😂

BluesMadLad likes this

There is so much bullshit in this one single post that it's literally impossible to deal with it.
Specially the kepa part. He can't stop the ball, since his SARRI FIASCO, but somehow even THAT is on FL. 
What. A. Joke. 

Kudos to you mate

I tried so hard to reply that ridiculous post without being mean and sarcastic and I failed, ended up deleted the draft and go CBA.
Puliiszola likes this

7 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Mate. Sometimes this place is worse than twitter. I think the laugh i get from some of it is what keeps me around.

R2D2 spouts so much shite it is hilarious. Lampard to blame for kepa as well apparently.

Also Rudiger chatted to them he didn't do much to get them to come lets not overstate it. How about the fact they all credited FRANK FUCKING LAMPARD as a big reason why they joined. Jesus christ.

If you hate FL that much you aint a chelsea fan. Fact.

So I hate Lampard for spelling the obvious that's been until now, funny how I'm only reproducing what others already said in the Lampard thread, I ain't even saying anything new, all I complain about is in that thread as well from others but some of you keep a blind eye and worship him even above the club itself.

I can go and praise him when needed without any problems since he has done plenty until now, but I also can't ignore some of his shit, which some of you do blindly do.

5 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Maybe watch the Frankfurt match, he single handily won us that semifinal and was arguably decent that season as a whole, don't mix him being a prick to his on field performances which we're more than fine that season.

Lol. His issues witj dealing with crosses were very much there even then. It was only his shot stopping which kept him relevant. Something which FL could not possibly impact.

Any team coached by any manager which undergoes such a massive transition where the club's basic style of play is uprooted and changed, goes through such a period. Go and watch 1.5/2 years of Klopp with pool and see how shit they were defensively. Hence the difference in how Rudi has performed where he has simply been unable to adapt to the system.

Blaming kepa on FL is literally the most nonsensical thing I have read, and won't even reply to such an obnoxious thing.

Just now, R2D2 said:

So I hate Lampard for spelling the obvious that's been until now, funny how I'm only reproducing what others already said in the Lampard thread, I ain't even saying anything new, all I complain about is in that thread as well from others but some of you keep a blind eye and worship him above the club.

Don't worry, there's plenty of other people talkiing shite as well. Not just you.

Ryan Fong likes this

Mate. Sometimes this place is worse than twitter. I think the laugh i get from some of it is what keeps me around.
R2D2 spouts so much shite it is hilarious. Lampard to blame for kepa as well apparently.
Also Rudiger chatted to them he didn't do much to get them to come lets not overstate it. How about the fact they all credited FRANK FUCKING LAMPARD as a big reason why they joined. Jesus christ.
If you hate FL that much you aint a chelsea fan. Fact.

Tell you what mate, I have hold back myself for so many times when it comes to try replying these ridiculous posts because one I’m not sure about the code of this forum and second my below average English limits myself to express precisely.

And I keep wondering, besides swearing and racism etc., does spouting absolute bullshit counts as violation as well? Those are not just “opinion” anymore, they are pure baseless nonsenses and false accusations.

14 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

Lol. His issues witj dealing with crosses were very much there even then. It was only his shot stopping which kept him relevant. Something which FL could not possibly impact.

Any team coached by any manager which undergoes such a massive transition where the club's basic style of play is uprooted and changed, goes through such a period. Go and watch 1.5/2 years of Klopp with pool and see how shit they were defensively. Hence the difference in how Rudi has performed where he has simply been unable to adapt to the system.

Blaming kepa on FL is literally the most nonsensical thing I have read, and won't even reply to such an obnoxious thing.

Klopp had a system and play style, and stuck to his guns even when it backfired massively, Lampard in one season is still searching what to do but this is for another thread since this is about Tony but keep in mind as much as Kepa's deficiencies have always been there, he was never as poor as with Lampard and Tony is just another example, I wonder what the excuse will be if the defense keeps being shite after Thiago starts and Tony ends up playing good at another club.

8 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Klopp had a system and play style, and stuck to his guns even when it backfired massively, Lampard in one season is still searching what to do but this is for another thread since this is about Tony but keep in mind as much as Kepa's deficiencies have always been there, he was never as poor as with Lampard and Tony is just another example, I wonder what the excuse will be if the defense keeps being shite after Thiago starts and Tony ends up playing good at another club.

Klopp was looking stupid in the start of his tenure. He might have stuck to his play style and formation, if FL does that and gets 8th position, then "fans" like you would rip him apart. 

You can't even give him the due when the manager before him barely got top 4 with Eden hazard and getting the players he wanted. The manager before that (Conte), did not get top 4 despite spending 200m on bakayoko, emerson, Morata etc. 

FL lost the best player of the league, had a trnsfer ban to deal with, gave us an attacking play style, integrated youth and yet all you can see are his negatives. On top of that just the sheer talent that he has got in wrrner, ziyech, kai will help the club no matter if he stays or leave unlike his predecessors. 

Kepa looking bad is not on him, you trying to spin it that ways just comes off as pathetic. Rudi getting exposed in this system is his talent issue. I would rather take a pint with tomori and his way higher ceiling, than a bang average injury prone Rudi.

Sorry but  Rudiger > Christensen .

Keep Rudi sell Andreas .

Lampard dropped Jorginho, got criticised. played Jorginho, still got criticised.

Lampard played Odoi, was accused of obsession with English players. Dropped Odoi, he was accused of lacking tactics.

Lampard played Rudiger, he was insulted. Dropped Rudiger, accused of pride.

One thing to consider with Rudiger/Christensen is also finances. AC being an academy graduate with no transfer fee amortisation is a much cheaper player than Rüdiger.

AC only costs the club around £4M a year on the books (80k/wk wages) and Rüdiger total cost is around £11M a year (£100k/wk wages and £5.8M yearly amortisation). If they are considered equally good / bad players doesn't it make more sense to keep the one who's cheaper and younger?

And this is coming from someone who doesn't really rate Christensen but Rüdiger is not any better either.

Azul, blu35_army and killer1257 like this

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Very surprised to see him seemingly being pushed out.

Odd decision

I am not so sure. Rudiger was pretty dire last season. I have said it for a while now but if Rudi/Zouma/AC leave it is hardly a surprise as each one of them is compromised by some fault in their game. People disagree over which one is worse but the fact of the matter is that it is dependent on your own preferences in what you want to see in a CB as to which one you want to keep. 

I am not so sure. Rudiger was pretty dire last season. I have said it for a while now but if Rudi/Zouma/AC leave it is hardly a surprise as each one of them is compromised by some fault in their game. People disagree over which one is worse but the fact of the matter is that it is dependent on your own preferences in what you want to see in a CB as to which one you want to keep. 
Should he leave, we'll be losing even more experience at the back. I'd personally prefer to keep him over some of the other options.

Putting a lot of hope on Silva remaining fit in that regard.

Report: Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger wanted by PSG, loan exit more likely

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/report-chelsea-defender-antonio-rudiger-wanted-by-psg-loan-exit-more-likely/

Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger is being strongly linked with a departure from Stamford Bridge in the remainder of the summer transfer window.

According to the Mail, the 27-year-old has been left out of the Blues squad on Wednesday night to face Barnsley in the third round of the Carabao Cup.

It is claimed that the German’s time in West London may be drawing to a close and it’s increasingly likely he will now leave in the next couple of weeks before the window shuts.

The report explains that French champions Paris Saint-Germain are interested in signing him, but a season-long loan looks the more likely scenario.

Rudiger, who moved to Chelsea for £29million (BBC) back in July 2017, has been a regular in the starting XI during his time at the club when he’s not been sidelined through injury.

The centre-back appears to have fallen down the pecking order now though under current manager Frank Lampard, who has five options to pick from in the heart of defence.

He is currently competing alongside Thiago Silva, Fikayo Tomori, Andreas Christensen and Kurt Zouma for one of two starting positions.

Rudiger is an experienced defender that on his day is a real powerhouse and leader at the back, but he’s struggled with inconsistent form at times and injury problems too.

Would be so fucking dumb if we allow him to go to Spuds. People here can hate him all they want but he improves Mourinho's side. And they already look to be stronger than last season and should challenge us for a top 4 spot. So why help them?

And why are we the only big team in England who allow their players to go to rivals on a regular basis? If we went in for Dele Ali for instance (one of their out of favor players like Rüdiger) do you think Levy would even answer the phone? No chance.

Atomiswave likes this