Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

He was excellent in the first half against united even if you take away the goal. 

Generally, when he's playing well, he gives us a directness that none of  Willian/Oscar or even Hazard most of the times offer. 

to each their own, I think he doesn't add up with his wasted plays. What's the point of offering directness when he normally (like 95%) just fucks them off? That's teasing and not delivering, sorry.

Jsut like now, did FUCKING NOTHING WITH THE BALL and couldn't even complete a pass for the playing coming. FUCKING USELESS

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Jose is watching, Conte breathed a new life in Moses, he is outstanding literally  like a new signing, same thing with Luiz, he is commanding the defense, this is what happens when you nurture the players and give them a chance, KDB, Filipe Luis, and Mata would agree. Love Jose, but he is not patient, he wants a finished product, that's why I laugh when my Manchester United  friends say he'll promote the academy players, they're lucky LVG found Rashford otherwise he'd  never play for United

8 minutes ago, Barbara said:

to each their own, I think he doesn't add up with his wasted plays. What's the point of offering directness when he normally (like 95%) just fucks them off? That's teasing and not delivering, sorry.

Jsut like now, did FUCKING NOTHING WITH THE BALL and couldn't even complete a pass for the playing coming. FUCKING USELESS

Oh I don't deny that he fucks them up 95% of the time. Just think that gives the defenders something different to think about which creates a bit more uncertainty and space.

He's been shit today though and should probably be dropped after this performance if Willian is training well. 

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

I really hope Jose is watching, Conte breathed a new life in Moses, he is outstanding literally  like a new signing, same thing with Luiz, he is commanding the defense, this is what happens when you nurture the players and give them a chance, KDB, Filipe Luis, and Mata would agree. Love Jose, but he is not patient, he wants a finished product, that's why I laugh when my Manchester United  friends say he'll promote the academy players, they're lucky LVG found Rashford otherwise he'd  never play for United

I was saying pre season he should be a starter. Same as Cuadrado. been much better than Pedro/Willian. We need to upgrade that position ASAP

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I was saying pre season he should be a starter. Same as Cuadrado. been much better than Pedro/Willian. We need to upgrade that position ASAP

He deserve to be a starter, he is one our most consistent players, I personally prefer Willian in the right wing position more than Pedro, even though Pedro has been decent recently, but he is not consistent one match he is brilliant, the next 8 he is average, but that's just my opinion 

1 minute ago, fmsch24 said:

He deserve to be a starter, he is one our most consistent players, I personally prefer Willian in the right wing position more than Pedro, even though Pedro has been decent recently, but he is not consistent one match he is brilliant, the next 8 he is average, but that's just my opinion 

They both have tho. Dont get me wrong cause I love Willian. Hes a good example to the youth. But theres no room for sentiment and we need to upgrade him and use him for depth.