test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Thiago Maia

Started by Unionjack,

146 posts in this topic
32 minutes ago, the wes said:

You be are talkchelsea scout :D ? I think Brazil play again on Monday mate

No not a scout Not at all! I see top managers and scouts wannabees in a surplus in here! I'm just doing it for my own personal pleasure and satisfaction! I think the game is on Sunday night, Or the very early Monday morning!

2 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

No not a scout Not at all! I see top managers and scouts wannabees in a surplus in here! I'm just doing it for my own personal pleasure and satisfaction! I think the game is on Sunday night, Or the very early Monday morning!

Keep me updated what he's like I can't get watching the games cause off work :(

TheIceMan likes this

55 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

The news I posted earlier is from the Metro. So take it with a pinch of salt. Thing is, only they are reporting it.

One thing I have learned about metro they steal stories off other sources and put it in their words 

TheIceMan likes this

12 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Just sign this kid ffs, can't be worse than Mikel and current form Matic.

We probably won't sign him until he's out of the tournament though, right ?

TheIceMan likes this

We probably won't sign him until he's out of the tournament though, right ?

Of course we won't, we most likely won't sign him at all. Just my personal wish mate.

TheIceMan likes this

OK guys,Brazil is playing in about two hours,the brazilian press are calling the Seleção "Thiago Maia plus 10 other players" , thats how good he is,was our MOTM against SA,recommend watching the game

TheIceMan likes this

12 minutes ago, lucashm said:

OK guys,Brazil is playing in about two hours,the brazilian press are calling the Seleção "Thiago Maia plus 10 other players" , thats how good he is,was our MOTM against SA,recommend watching the game

What type of player he is? What is his best/preffered position on the pitch for Santos? Is he tactically disciplined or likes to bomb forward like all the young talented Brazilian players? And for those of us who have never watched him play, can you name at least two or three other well known players that are similar to him? 

1 minute ago, petre.ispirescu said:

What type of player he is? What is his best/preffered position on the pitch for Santos? Is he tactically disciplined or likes to bomb forward like all the young talented Brazilian players? And for those of us who have never watched him play, can you name at least two or three other well known players that are similar to him? 

He plays primaly as a defensive midfielder,he usually likes to bomb forward due to his excelent ability on the ball,but he is also able to sit back and offer a good shield for the back four,but stoping him from going forward is not a good idea,because he is an excelent passer of the ball and a very good dribbler,he averages per 90 minutes 2.5 tackles and 2 interceptions per game,i actually think he is  similar to Verratti,but being  better defensively and a little bit worse offensively, a very modern midfielder IMO

petre.ispirescu and TheIceMan like this

Apparently this kid is the truth. The People who watch this kid on twitter swear by him. 

Just tuned into the match. Hopefully our interest in him is real and snap him up before a team like Barcelona come knocking. 

lucashm likes this

Remember the Olympics where Brazil couldn't score?  Remember another summer window wherein Chelsea needed like 6 or 7 new players?

Our scouts should probably be disappointed right now 

Incredibly boring match,  no one is willing to play

Maia is totally worth the gamble but he is far from a starter 

3 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

Our scouts should probably be disappointed right now 

Incredibly boring match,  no one is willing to play

Maia is totally worth the gamble but he is far from a starter 

Our scouts wont sign him based on one game,in which he was told to just sit and recycle possession(which he is doing very well),they will sign him based on a whole year of excelent performances