test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

7. N'Golo Kante

Started by Special Juan,

838 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Not the best, not the most talented, but the most crucial player in PL.

Not the best at what exactly??

He is most certainly the best ball winning midfielder in the PL right now.

11Drogba likes this

His passing is so underrated. I've never understood those complaining about his distribution. 

The man is such a quick decision maker, and not to mention does everything he can to get the ball moving forward. His short passing game is top notch. World class in fact. His long passing could use work, but then again, he isn't there to be the playmaker from deep. 

Truly an all time great talent. 

Chelsea fc have to find an underground secret cloning machine and send Kante to a cloning machine to make more Kante's.

Crazy how he can miss a month through injury and come back and dominate Manchester United in his first game. Not only that, he instantly made Cesc and Baka look like world beaters as well. Exciting to have our full selection of CM's now. I think Drinkwater will be fantastic with Kante out there, too.
The thing that always amuses me and makes me just smile is when tiny little Kante runs full speed at someone twice his size, bullies and harasses them, and wins the ball cleanly. Incredible player. Getting way better carrying the ball and getting forward as well under Conte's coaching.
The fact he's arguably become our most important player within a year says it all.
Johnnyeye likes this

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Bzw has he been called up again?

No. Probably because he hasn't been playing cause of injury, or because he still isn't fully fit yet.

This guy is unreal. He gets better and better. Remember when United fans claimed that Herrera is a better player than Kante last season? :D