N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel

9 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Thats weird. Their french article reads " Selon Le Parisien, le milieu de terrain devrait s’engager avec Chelsea. ". Which means " According to Le Parisien, the midfielder will engage with Chelsea "

6 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

FFS click on where it says "Chelsea has agreed a 35m fee for N'golo Kante" it will take you to Le Parisien.L'equipe is so confusing.

13 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Whoever made that picture jinxed it already. :lol:
Next target then.

Remember years ago Chelsea were selling robinho shirts on  da Chelsea website and the wee cunt end up signing for city :lol: 

If we get him, I think we should be OK in the CM department, especially if we play 3 in the middle. That's because I have a feeling matic will come good ;) matic as DM and Kante allowed as a b2b pressing machine sounds about right. Of course I wouldn't say non to Mario or Gomes too. 

Well, according to France news all three parties are talking and the player is taking time about his next move. We have made a bid. They are reliable.

Key to this is that the player is taking time. Matt Law has said he's keen on joining, Romano has said that we'll know in a couple of days.

Damn, I so hope he decides to choose us.

17 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

He will stay with Leicester and do a Vardy. His agent just used us to get him a bigger contract. Now he has money + CL. There is no point moving. Give him one more season at Leicester.

I disagree I think he's leaving Leicester cause why didn't kante not sign a new deal with Leicester at the start off the euros??