test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Alvaro Morata

Started by Captain Ahmed,

1,496 posts in this topic

Funny seeing the ManScum fans on Twitter bashing on Morata while it was him they wanted before they signed Lukaku.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

If true, then this is quite funny since Madrid rejected the £75m offer from United and ended up paying that amount for Lukaku.

14 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Right. So first thing's first - happy to end our striker hunt. Secondly, as some of you know I don't rate the guy as highly but I'll keep my mind open as always. Thirdly, my main problem was the outrageous fees that were coming out - the 70/80m's. But we've apparently got him at £58m (initial) which isn't bad at all.

Don't want to sound greedy but reckon we still need another striker. Morata and Batshuayi only don't really feel me with great confidence.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't want to sound greedy but reckon we still another striker. Morata and Batshuayi only don't really feel me with great confidence.

Remy!!!!

Fulham Broadway likes this

5 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Remy!!!!

he is hitting the exit doors the last time i checked, did something change since then?

Anyone know what the add-ons are for this deal and the Lukaku deal?

I know that Martial was an initial 30 odd M for Utd but his add-ons got to 50.  The add-on were pretty simple, like 10 caps for France, # of appearances and stuff like that.  One of them was 10 if he was a ballon d'or finalist or something else that isn't going to happen.

Don't want to sound greedy but reckon we still another striker. Morata and Batshuayi only don't really feel me with great confidence.

I'd have Llorente or Benteke over Remy any day.
kellzfresh and Fernando like this

Just now, bluephoenix said:

he is hitting the exit doors the last time i checked, did something change since then?

Not that I know of.  But he's currently ours.  Not that it means anything. I had completely forgotten that he was still on the team.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Unfortunately I was filing a court document for 4h straight at work today so I can barely feel my fingers (they even hurt from just writing this post lmao). No server-crashing from me today :lol:

Jason and killer1257 like this

1 minute ago, Amblève. said:

Unfortunately I was filing a court document for 4h straight at work today so I can barely feel my fingers (they even hurt from just writing this post lmao). No server-crashing from me today :lol:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Llorente would be the better option. Cheaper and likely more content to be a squad player.

Exactly. Benteke is completely out of the question not only for how much he'd cost but also because he's too good to be 3rd choice. Way younger than Llorente as well.