• Traore (sub)
    • Falcao (sub)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'd take City battering on the chin right now. Doesn't even matter anymore.

You can add Spurs and possibly even Liverpool to that mix while you're at it.. people seem to forget we still need to visit the welcoming venue that is Anfield.

And to end the season on a lovely note, we can have Leicester City getting presented the league trophy in our own back yard! 

What a way to end the season!

EDIT: DYC Wrote the quote above, not Pizy! Quoted the wrong post! 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

A Spurs win at Stamford Bridge?

Things aren't that bad :lol:

With our defense missing our 3 best CB's, Baba who looks bang average or maybe even poor defensively, and our tissue thin midfield I think they'll destroy us. Swansea just did in that first half, FFS.

You know our players can't handle when sides press us. Spuds and Liverpool both do that extremely well so those can each be ugly matches.

Begovic: A fine performance
Azpi: Needs to do better
Miazga: Very raw, but he is more promising than I thought
Ivanovic: Needs to go
Baba: I thought he did alright, especially in the second half
Mikel: Man of the match for us
Fabregas: Didn't do anything really. Good pass for Oscar near half time
Oscar: Needs to go
RLC: Alright. Must do better if he wants to play for Chelsea though.
Pedro: Needs to do better
Pato: Needs to do better

Kenedy: Didn't get into the game at all really. Tried his best but he is still very raw.
Traoré: Did good
Falcao: Needs to go

So annoying that we had promising players like Palmer, Colkett and Aina on the bench and none of them got a minute!
Traoré is better than Falcao, Pato and Remy. He should be second fiddle after Costa. I have no idea why people want Mikel sold! Oscar has got the anti-midas touch, everything he touches turns to shit. Get him out next season and away from the team this season.

XI for next match
Begovic/Courtois
Azpi-Miazga-Terry-Baba
Mikel-Fabregas
RLC
Traoré

Bench: Bego/Courtois, Palmer, Colkett, Aina/Clarke-Salter, Kenedy, Pato/Abraham, Dasilva

Only managed to watch the second half....apparently Mikel is our best CB! :lol:

RLC was our best player, for me. No idea why he was taken off. Cesc showed some urgency and determination to get back in the game as well.

Outside of those three, though, not many positive... 

Well at least RLC is getting some minutes. 

At this point when we can achieve nothing anymore, I am happy that at least one youngster is getting some time to prove himself and hopefuly starts every match that is left.

Meanwhile Pato, Falcao...those dudes play for their own entertainment, they dont give shit about anything. I hope we steer clear of any similar players in future. 

12 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Falcao was decent in his cameo ...Good movement by him (FabHazard)

Falcao should not have even graced the pitch! We had Colkett and Palmer on the bench, who to be fair, should have been given at least "some" game time.

But nope, Hiddink opted to bring on someone who I completely forgot was still registered as a Chelsea player, because reasons!

Stats say Azpil better plays lb ffs ,just seems how cfcfucked we r,just get energy in defence,midfield,strikers u cunte sorry conte,get rid of all dead wood, p45 the rest of slow moving sloths.Jog on.