Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a sick son and didnt want to leave Italy. Milan and Turin are close to each other, so it is more managable than moving to London. Bonucci was the one pushing for the move, as he didnt get along with Allegri to put it mildly. Consider it a similar situation to Costa vs Conte, with Italy representing Atletico in this scenario. In my opinion this is not on the board. 

5 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Juve won't hold on player's will, it means Bonucci want Milan move, having rejected move to Chelsea and apparently Sandro rejected us too then? Seems like they hate Conte or something.

No Bonucci don't hate Conte but Juventus board yes.Italian newspapers this month wrote that Juventus refused offers from Chelsea.If we sell Bonucci at Milan we are idiots.

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

So Sandro is officially dead in the water fucking joke.

No actually, considering they are getting a wing back as part of the deal if anything it makes it (slightly) more likely? And out of interest why do you regard it a "fucking joke"? Sandro has to hand in a transfer request for thing's to speed up, if he doesn't we could have the best board or the worst, makes no difference. 

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

No actually, considering they are getting a wing back as part of the deal if anything it makes it (slightly) more likely? And out of interest why do you regard it a "fucking joke"? Sandro has to hand in a transfer request for thing's to speed up, if he doesn't we could have the best board or the worst, makes no difference. 

Because Sandro was the only quality player we were linked to and the only player who is 100% an upgrade to what we have. Rudiger, Bakayoko, Morata/Belotti are at BEST equal to the players we already have. Disappointing summer all round for me, I know it's stupid to judge a player who has not played for us yet but from the little I saw at Roma and Monaco were lucky if they reach the same level as the players they dispose. Being champions, selling big and for what?..

So that's it confirmed; pictures of him at Milan, waving, smiling, looking a way he's never looked at Juve. Apparently his family grew up supporting AC. 

They're instantly the 2nd best team in Italy ahead of Roma/Napoli now. Juventus have only 3 leaders left, Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini - but with Buffon going next season, and the latter hardly playing, they've just about lost their magic.

Never wanted Allegri here. Never understood why Juventus would make the daft move of bringing him in. Now he's pushed out one of their best players and entertained bids for all their other elite signings (or allowing others to leave, like Alves, who simply didn't believe in the man.)

Good times to be a Serie A slut.

2 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Not the happiest moment for Juve fans

I survived the sale of Roberto Baggio to Milan I will survive this.The biggest disappointment is the really low selling price.

18 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

I survived the sale of Roberto Baggio to Milan I will survive this.The biggest disappointment is the really low selling price.

Do you think the bonucci sale will have an impact on a potential move for sandro ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You