Gonzalo Higuain

BlueTillIDie

11 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

We need one defender (rugani) 

One striker ( higuain), one winger (martial) 

and one cm (pjanic,Thiago etc)

Please don't set up yourself up for massive disappointment...we would be lucky to complete just one of the above deals u listed up there...that's how regressed the club has been...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

We need one defender (rugani) 

One striker ( higuain), one winger (martial) 

and one cm (pjanic,Thiago etc)

Seriously who is your dealer or where can I get some of the same stuff your on haha!!!

Anybody know what becomes Belotti ?

We were strongly linked with him last summer.

Don't know why he is no longer in rumors this seasons. Maybe he should be a good target and for a better price than last summer.

And no big clubs seem to be on him.

11 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Seriously who is your dealer or where can I get some of the same stuff your on haha!!!

Some luvly Chelsea Oils right now so I'm told

A Blueberry X AK47 cross. Very proud of it 5f201aff529f43ef556a1b9c77f59761.gif

3 minutes ago, Ayioros said:

Anybody know what becomes Belotti ?

We were strongly linked with him last summer.

Don't know why he is no longer in rumors this seasons. Maybe he should be a good target and for a better price than last summer.

And no big clubs seem to be on him.

belotti is complete shit, worse than morata

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1021631264183541760/pu/vid/640x360/Kli6uYjBk-Y8kyJA.mp4?tag=3

I was having doubts before on whether we need Higuain, but imaging Morata falling on the floor for every touch, missing numerous chances we create for him has got me worried. We cannot afford to be punished at the back for failing to take advantage of Sarri's attacking system. A goalscorer is desperately needed and I don't know who else we can get except Higuain.

A_glimpse_The_sarrismo_build_up_-_-_cfc_sarristuff_Sarriball.mp4

I am not sure why we are pursuing a player who I believe is past his prime... especially at that price tag.

I would like to see us go for someone who is young, has promise and can turn into something devastating for the opponents.

I am not sure why we are pursuing a player who I believe is past his prime... especially at that price tag.
I would like to see us go for someone who is young, has promise and can turn into something devastating for the opponents.

Someone like Anthony Martial?

Sure if we can't get anyone else!

Also I don't what it would take for our managers to start getting the youth players into the main stream of things... I really want someone from academy to get developed and grow into something of a thing!

I guess that would never happen unless we stop with our crazy firing strategy!

I feel like our youth team has a lot of potential that we don't develop in the right way! Sending them on meaningless loan to clubs that aren't good will do no good to the player. Obviously they are not going to be good.

You need to give them time with the big boys to see if they match up/learn from them and grow!!! #meandmyfantasies