test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Rumoured Nélson Semedo

Started by the wes,

27 posts in this topic
Yes, please! I have seen some games of him and seems very good, especially in attack. Against Atletico de Madrid in champions league did a great match.


And only 22. Very promising prospect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Benfica Pres dragging him around to clubs trying to drum up interest

 

Initial Chelsea contact over Antonio Conte signing €40m fullback, official flies to London

http://sportwitness.co.uk/initial-chelsea-contact-antonio-conte-signing-e40m-fullback-official-flies-london/

I was reading the other day that benfica are over £300m in debt semedo is a good player we should go for Gonçalo Guedes as well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, the wes said:

I was reading the other day that benfica are over £300m in debt semedo is a good player we should go for Gonçalo Guedes as well 

Thats amazing. I'd have thought they were quitewell off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#Chelsea are reportedly interested in a move for 23 year old Benfica right back Nélson Semedo. (A Bola) #CFC

Benfica president Luis Felipe Vieira is currently in London to work on a future deal for Nelson Semedo. He wants at least €40m. [A Bola]

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW, really impressed by this guy, Moses has done the job there, but i feel like we could improve on him, and i really like the look of this guy.

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like the RWB spot hes beimg pitched at.and the links aren't goung away. And Mounure been linked with him since summer.

Chelsea Ready to Agree £38.9m Signing of Man Utd Target, Could be Done in Days

http://www.cleansheetsallround.co.uk/24604/chelsea-ready-agree-38-9m-signing-man-utd-target-done-days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great player and amazing prospect, probably already one of the best right backs in the world and tailor made for wing back position :)

Him or Sidibe would be fun to watch down that right side ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/01/2017 at 1:47 PM, jernej93 said:

Great player and amazing prospect, probably already one of the best right backs in the world and tailor made for wing back position :)

Him or Sidibe would be fun to watch down that right side ;)

Interesting. Maybe I need to see more of him.

Based on the video above, I'd say he looks rather ordinary. What we see there does not motivate me to seek out all touches videos and certainly not to watch full game coverage. He shows some competent things in the highlights package, but nothing I would not also expect Victor Moses to be able to deliver. If the club go into the market, we'd all like it to be for a clear upgrade, not a like-for-like alternative. That package does not suggest to me that this bloke is even as good as we have already, never mind better.

jernej93 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Interesting. Maybe I need to see more of him.

Based on the video above, I'd say he looks rather ordinary. What we see there does not motivate me to seek out all touches videos and certainly not to watch full game coverage. He shows some competent things in the highlights package, but nothing I would not also expect Victor Moses to be able to deliver. If the club go into the market, we'd all like it to be for a clear upgrade, not a like-for-like alternative. That package does not suggest to me that this bloke is even as good as we have already, never mind better.

that video is awful.

I would implore you to give this kid another look.  

He is precisely what I want in a wingback.

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

that video is awful.

I would implore you to give this kid another look.  

He is precisely what I want in a wingback.

OK, good suggestion. I will take a look at some all touches videos, if I can find any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is everyone familiar enough with Rugby Union to understand about The Barbarians RFC? For those who don't, here's a brief introduction taken from the website of The Babas, as they are known: -

"The Barbarians are a rugby club which brings together players from different clubs to play a few matches each year to enjoy the camaraderie of the game and play attacking, adventurous rugby without the pressure of having to win."

In the spirit of The Babas up and at 'em, attack, attack, attack approach, along with their commitment to playing the beautiful game at all times, wouldn't it just be amazing to see a team featuring Nelson Semedo and Theo Hernandez as their wingbacks? That team would not be dull.

I've taken the advice of @Chelsea Legend 11 and watched some more of Semedo. I like him but, given the report that Hernandez is off to Real, that pairing won't happen at Chelsea.

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Number one on the list for me. Semedo would be one of the best signings we've made this decade. 

Is he THAT good? I've barely caught a glimpse. Please, enlighten me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LondonsFinest said:

Is he THAT good? I've barely caught a glimpse. Please, enlighten me.

The impact he could have from RWB reminds me of a certain Dani Alves. 

LondonsFinest and Liuxas like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.