Alex Teixeira

the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets get this guy.....and probably John Stones or Varane...

And we may end up in the top 4

Also need to get Costa back on earth, if he improves then we are all good, but we may end up selling him and buying probably Lacazette or Griezman

I can see this happening as there's not much competition from other big (or bigger) clubs for Texeira's signature and the rumoured fee of 30 million pounds is within the club's budget.

Take over from Costa and Falcao. Regarding Falcao, I will never fathom why Mourinho would go for such a washed-out striker. Must be some kick-back arrangement with Jorge Mendes.

fit him in the no10 role :) willian Teixeira Hazard and Pedro can sit his ass on the bench

Yes, but is he that much of an upgrade on Pedro? I don't think so. Is that worth 30 millions? I don't think so.

Yes, but is he that much of an upgrade on Pedro? I don't think so. Is that worth 30 millions? I don't think so.

he probably is, pedro has been pretty lame imo. doesn't look suited for chelsea

Don't agree that he is (much) better than Pedro, I don't think Pedro is doing that bad with us.

Don't know about Douglas Costa, he is at Bayern, in Bundesliga, so there's that. I'm sure our Willian is better than that Douglas Costa.

The way I see it... Hazard - Willian - Pedro combo plays ok. They just need someone upfront to chip in with goals, and more protection from behind (yes Fabregas - Matić, looking at you).

If we want him, we will get him.

Alex Teixeira: ''Mourinho is the 'world's best coach' , 'I think I would learn a lot from him. I hope he does not leave Chelsea now. I want to work with him and have great success in his side.'

'I read an interview he gave where he said he was keeping an eye on my football, and had sent scouts to watch me.'

It's Pastore all over again, they really don't like us... [emoji30]

No problem mate, check my post above.

We have the advantage with 4-5 Brazilians in our squad, plus Mourinho as the manager.

edit: no Brazilians advantage, Paris also have 5 lol

It's Pastore all over again, they really don't like us... [emoji30]

If there was any truth in the whole Pastore 'saga', it was a good thing he didn't join. Some players aren't meant to play for certain clubs/leagues. Not a Chelsea player. You don't want to see Drogba in Barca colours or Messi for Chelsea. Okay, I know some/many would like to see that but that would be bad imo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You