Chelsea v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But dude you are in average a brilliant poster and level headed with your appraoch as a fan. You can't be included in the same bracket as some of the guys on here!

Cheers dude :)

It has been a frustrating period - hopefully that's all behind us now :)

Look we have been poor - but you can only beat what's in front of ya :)

We're the first English club to score 2 in Europe this season :)

Second half the nerves will have settled, pressure eased and I do genuinely feel we can get a 5-0 here :)

yay !!!

hopefully we do but we know the media they will focus more on Hazard than how we won this match. :)

Hopefully Hazard is on the score sheet to making it 5-0 that would do everyone a great deed of good :P

Does anyone else support all pl teams in champs league.

Would love Arsenal to bounce back

Not in a million years. Taking the blues out of the frame, I support Olympique Lyon and Valencia, but I don´t expect them to get near the title anytime soon. The only thing I wouldn´t want to see is Arse and the rest of our rivals to be relegated.

Don´t get me wrong, I hate the fuckers and would make for great banter. But i need my derbies man.

Cheers dude :)

It has been a frustrating period - hopefully that's all behind us now :)

Hopefully. I'm not going to get too carried away considering the level of oppisition but it's a start. Let's show the Gooners who's boss and then our season starts!