test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Abdul Rahman Baba

Started by Jason,

902 posts in this topic

I think should he make a full recovery, this fella should get another look. 

Jose has no idea how to use attack minded fullbacks and never gave him a chance to express himself. 

I feel this kid has a lot of potential and could be a solution if he is healed up.

If we loan him out again we continue to dig our own grave. He is not on too high wages and should be an ok wing back option once fit. Does not mean we should not bring on a quality WB now. 

yuvala likes this

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Where he is now?

Injured until October. <_<

Honestly at this point, I at least hope that we don't loan out this guy because I can't see us being able to bring in another LWB for this season. Our best bet is that he recovers fine and is not loaned out so that he could  provide decent cover for Alonso. Also who knows? He might become this season's Moses :D

bluesman2610 and kellzfresh like this

36 minutes ago, blueblood22 said:

why would we sign up Remy in our 25 and not him? was remy departure came as a surprise to anyone?

The squad is renamed in January, I guess the club thinks he will be injured til then.

blueblood22 likes this

23 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

The squad is renamed in January, I guess the club thinks he will be injured til then.

Im not sure whats the recovery time for his injury, but he was already training, seen on pics from yesterday. 

Surely if he is already training with first team, he wont be match unfit for 4 more months?

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Im not sure whats the recovery time for his injury, but he was already training, seen on pics from yesterday. 

Surely if he is already training with first team, he wont be match unfit for 4 more months?

Thats odd in that case. Surely he is a better option than Kennedy.

blueblood22 likes this

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Like with Kurt Zouma, we have seen that Conte does not a ACL injury lightly. Zouma barely played and that would also become the case with Baba.
If I remember correctly though, he can still play cup matches even if he is not on the PL list.

EMK likes this