• Falcao (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finaly a win :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Pedro truly the bright spot of the game. Hats off, I didnt believe he will have such an impact. But its still only one game. I wont get too excited until he performs for couple of games in row.

But overall we still have plenty of problems. Cesc and Iva have absolutely no clue how to defend. No tactical understanding, positioning and the amount of bad passes in dangerous areas from those two is shocking.

Also am I the only one who sees how average is Matic atm? He isnt bad, but far from his best. I have feeling he is the key of this team and we need him in best form to elevate us to next level. But he was average for some time now...

IMO we should just switch to 4:3:3. Our midfield is poor, we need another player there, our defense needs more protection too. Besides we dont even play with typical #10, our #10 doesnt dictate the tempo, sets chances etc, so IMO its pointless that we play with #10 when we would benefit more with another mid in centre. Just bring Pogba or someone similar and switch to 4:3:3.

atlast 3 points. but the problems are for all of us to see. jose and his favouritism will be our demise.

iva and cesc. why the fuck did they start. why the fuck was cesc on the RW and not pedro when mikel came in. so many problems simply cos jose is too fucking egoisitic and arrogant to admit his mistakes.

courtois - good performance. 8/10

iva - hilarious. just LOL. and people see i am over-reacting. i am sorry but say it again. 0/10

zouma -good performance. cant understand how he is not a starter. 8/10

jt - we are blessed that berahino was not playing or he would have ripped JT to pieces. GC should be starting.GC-zouma should be our paitring. 5/10

azpi - another good azpi-ish performance. time to shift to right though. 8/10

matic - well, if u have to play alone in the mid with no support with no one what so ever, u will ;look poor. cant judge him for this match. 6/10

cesc - another lol-max performance. i am sorry but like iva, this is getting simply ridiculous. needs to be benched.

pedro - what a performance from the barca reject. :lol: 10/10

willian - needs to improve on his finishing. except for that, very good on the pitch. 7/10

hazard - glimpses of the old hazard. but still some way to go. pedro's signing will give him more space to work with. 7/10

costa - one of his decent performances but still poor link up. should have scored a couple more. but overall decent performance. 7/10

subs -

GC - should be one half of our CB partnership. end of discusiion.

falcao -very poor. needs to show some more movement. that hazard shot, he should have made that far post run. any striker with good instincts would have.

mikel -does what he does best. should start the next game. either him or rambo.

Great game. The red card could have been a disaster yet again but we managed to keep control of the game.

Having already played at the Etihad and with Everton/City and possibly Liverpool losing points this weekend, we'll be in the top five in no time.

THE SEASON STARTS TODAY!

atlast 3 points. but the problems are for all of us to see. jose and his favouritism will be our demise.

iva and cesc. why the fuck did they start. why the fuck was cesc on the RW and not pedro when mikel came in. so many problems simply cos jose is too fucking egoisitic and arrogant to admit his mistakes.

iva - hilarious. just LOL. and people see i am over-reacting. i am sorry but say it again. 0/10

jt - we are blessed that berahino was not playing or he would have ripped JT to pieces. GC should be starting.GC-zouma should be our paitring. 5/10

matic - well, if u have to play alone in the mid with no support with no one what so ever, u will ;look poor. cant judge him for this match. 6/10

cesc - another lol-max performance. i am sorry but like iva, this is getting simply ridiculous. needs to be benched.

willian - needs to improve on his finishing. except for that, very good on the pitch. 7/10

hazard - glimpses of the old hazard. but still some way to go. pedro's signing will give him more space to work with. 7/10

costa - one of his decent performances but still poor link up. should have scored a couple more. but overall decent performance. 7/10

subs -

falcao -very poor. needs to show some more movement. that hazard shot, he should have made that far post run. any striker with good instincts would have.

Yes because Gary Cahill does so well against intelligent strikers with pace... He gets terrorised more than JT does.

subs -

Cesc was good in an attacking sense today but defensively he's so poor its untrue, should have gone off instead of Pedro.

Got it right in the Prediction League with this one!

Happy with the win, but that was the sort of win that we'd grind out because things in the game didn't go our way at all..

.. Palace at home next, if we can somehow get a good win from that game, we can forget about the opening 2 games!

Pedro was our star player out there today! Don't consider him a panic buy at all! Excellent signing.. I hope this means we'll never see Cuadrado ever again!

And as for Ivanovic.. he was at his hilarious worst! Abysmal.. laughable.. embarrassing.. mediocre.. shit!

Yes because Gary Cahill does so well against intelligent strikers with pace... He gets terrorised more than JT does.

lol.. i am sure he would have handled rondon better despite having a yard or 2 head start.

JT is CLL but high time we play with GC-zouma if we want to play high up the pitch along with cesc in mid who gives no cover whatsoever.