Man City 3-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Already had a bad feeling before this match.

We let the whole BPL Teams learn us A LOT from last season already without making tactic and player adjustment (read: fresh blood!), yet we can't show them a Champion's mentality as well. This is our biggest loophole at the moment.

Very... very poor first half performance, get better in 2nd half but we were really out of lucky... and ideas.

Being active in Transfer windows will not ruins our squad balance, we need an element of surprise for our rivals. Something they never saw from us last season. This is how we managed to rule last season.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually if we lost to fucking citeh by 3 goals I would be furious, but I'm calm as fuck because I knew we would've been humiliated, especially watching the first half, that's just how bad we are at the moment.

We lost to spurs 5-3 last season but that was against the run of play.

Now it's one more proof that the team is in need of renewal. That has to be the prevailing logic now.

The one & only silver lining about this terrible start is there's still more than enough time for improvement. Despite conceding 2 in the 2nd half I thought it was a much improved performance from the 1st. Getting battered in embarrassing fashion should trigger some panic buying in the closing weeks of this month.

Awful start to the season but with some much need signings & as players improve their fitness after a ridiculous late start to the season should give us more than enough time to recuperate.

Tell you what, I wouldn't want to be in Mourinho's shoes right about now. He's going to get absolutely battered by the press after today & he only has himself to blame.

:D:D:D Battered by press is going to worry Jose. Lol. That's a laugh. I have never seen such a pessimistic bunch. Relax guys. The next five games are ours to improve on.

We lost to spurs 5-3 last season but that was against the run of play.

Now it's one more proof that the team is in need of renewal. That has to be the prevailing logic now.

feels weird to loose so early.Arsenal even have more then us :-(.Man u have had crap starts before and gone onto win but we are dire.crap pre season.crap start of season

If JM is willing to have the balls to drop JT to the bench after 45 minutes then he should drop Ivan for the next game, full stop. This team needs a fucking shake up big time, this is not an OTT reaction, this is a reaction based on how stale and predictable things have come since the last half of last season, and what has spilt into this one.

in the last few weeks when some of expressed concerned we were labelled " negative " , pessimists or even Jose "haters",,

tonight the optimists seem to be somewhere else . I am willing to write this season off as long as there is a complete change of direction . How many times have we talked of transition . Transition is not needed now but a major change of philososphy

Man City only signed 1 player in their starting XI. The difference between us and them is in the quality of football produced, not in new signings. The excuse about a lack of signings is wearing thin. That's the lesser problem.

It's looking like they're getting KDB and Otamendi as well actually. So they are improving their XI.

Problem City had last season is that they struggled to have all of Aguero, Yaya, and Silva fit. Now they do, it's like having a new team. They're adding to that as well with some astute signings.

Jose Mourinho addressed taking Terry off. he said there was no injury and it was HE who gave Terry his chance. Ivanovic gets armband and plays full match and lazily contributed to two goals. jose picks on medical staff and now Terry. this is going to go back real fast

Did you watch the game? JT sucked period. He needed to come out. Cahill too, in the first half, but improved in the second. However, you can only take one out.

We kind of really sold the meat our team when we let go of Mata, Luiz. Mata and Hazard had a very good understanding if my memory serves me right. We let go of them and whom do we have as replacements ?

With them in the squad we at least had the don't give up attitude to a certain extent. Yes they had their share of bad games but that happens to every player who plays week in and week out at high pressure games like we had to.

The last few transactions we have made have been really bad. Chasing great players who are past their prime *face palm* Fabregas we all wanted him when he was a killer at Arsenal but coming of Barca he was just an average guy, haven't seen anything sensational. Falcao same story.

Bad business: selling Mata, Luiz, KDB, Schurrle am tempted to say even Lukaku( looking at how pathetic our strike force is I would certainly take him over the others, always thought Mourinho would mould him into the next Drogba. Damn was I wrong). Getting Cuadrado, Falcao, Remy ( when you aren't going to use why the eff waste money, might as well get some one from youth academy to fill in that place), Salah.

In the words of Ducard from Batman Begins:"we have sacrificed our footing for a killing stroke."

No, he meant it in a way saying that Man City didn't deserve to beat us 3-0, which is very deluded IMO.

Think he meant based on the second half mainly we didn't deserve what happened in the final ten minutes.

Big ten minutes either side of half-time could of swung the game in our favour, Fernandinho should of been red carded and Ramires' goal should of stood.

Win some and lose some, on to next week. Hopefully with a couple of extra players in the squad.