Jase

Man of the Match?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My worry now is we will panic buy .. Take the hits and buy well in January and next summer ,, This year is fucked so give the kids a chance .. well those not already

out on loan

Can't believe I'm saying this, but we need to ensure that we finish in the top four this year which isn't as straight forward as it has been before.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but we need to ensure that we finish in the top four this year which isn't as straight forward as it has been before.

Liverpool resurgence and Arsenal/MU/City already took the other 3 spots. FFS from champion to fighting for 4th place

Liverpool resurgence and Arsenal/MU/City already took the other 3 spots. FFS from champion to fighting for 4th place

What? How the hell are we suddenly "fighting for 4th spot?"

This was the 2nd game of this season (PL) FFS

It's not crisis quite yet. Barcelona went through a similar situation in January.

That was different they were still only a couple of points off the top and Messi's annoyance in that match+him following our players on instagram after made the problem seems bigger than it really were. We on the other hand are having real problems, as shown toward the end of last season and carried on this preseason, accumulated by our bad start and current situation with the club.

That was different they were still only a couple of points off the top and Messi's annoyance in that match+him following our players on instagram after made the problem seems bigger than it really were. We on the other hand are having real problems, as shown toward the end of last season and carried on this preseason, accumulated by our bad start and current situation with the club.

You are having a field day, aren't ya. Feeding on negativity. You have people like Lionsden pointing out faults with reason (and I love it, Mou and Oscar style), but you also have people always being catastrophic

When unavoidably you get into a bad patch say 'i told,you so!!' In every fucking thread. Ugh. Disgrace, Neckbeard fedora tipping nostradamus. You were negative all last year and we won the league. Now we won't, but stay decent at be constructive, as you yourself said in a thread. Douche.

You are having a field day, aren't ya. Feeding on negativity. You have people like Lionsden pointing out faults with reason (and I love it, Mou and Oscar style), but you also have people always being catastrophic

When unavoidably you get into a bad patch say 'i told,you so!!' In every fucking thread. Ugh. Disgrace, Neckbeard fedora tipping nostradamus. You were negative all last year and we won the league. Now we won't, but stay decent at be constructive, as you yourself said in a thread. Douche.

Mate I pointed out problems with Hazard's inconsistency a few weeks back, Falcao being a bad signing, Costa's form not upto it and Jose's big game tactic will get found out this season, all proven to be true so far :ph34r: I hate to say 'I told you so' but it kinda have to sound something like that.

Once again we were better of the worst lot, that resulted in lifting the title.

Anyone else feeling a little concerned about Hazard's play? Some times he seems like Ronaldo to me, goes missing when the team needs his magic. Or is it that the other players playing so bad that he loses interest?