Danny Rose

ZanSnake

This move will end up in tears as usual....Tottenham will rather sell to Luton town than to have him play for us....

I cant comprehend why the people in our transfer department are so unrealistic in their targets...or maybe trying hard to get Conte targets...Realistic good and quality options are available in Alex Telles for LWB role while for RWB Sidibe/Perreira even Fabinho who can another dimension to our system of play....

but yeah this analysis is too smart for our board to comprehend...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

Seriously nobody want to sell to chelsea what have gone wrong if not jealousy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm finding it a bit bizarre myself. 

We seem to deal with a wide variety of clubs, and then when it comes to going the other way, it just doesn't happen. Then another club will come along later with a similar, or even smaller bid, and somehow that gets accepted? Either what is being reported isn't true, and we aren't actually making these bids, or there is some insane order in place where not many teams like selling to us... for whatever reason, despite us being able to deal with other teams. 

32 minutes ago, Thor said:

I'm finding it a bit bizarre myself. 

We seem to deal with a wide variety of clubs, and then when it comes to going the other way, it just doesn't happen. Then another club will come along later with a similar, or even smaller bid, and somehow that gets accepted? Either what is being reported isn't true, and we aren't actually making these bids, or there is some insane order in place where not many teams like selling to us... for whatever reason, despite us being able to deal with other teams. 

Bingo

21 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

This move will end up in tears as usual....Tottenham will rather sell to Luton town than to have him play for us....

I cant comprehend why the people in our transfer department are so unrealistic in their targets...or maybe trying hard to get Conte targets...Realistic good and quality options are available in Alex Telles for LWB role while for RWB Sidibe/Perreira even Fabinho who can another dimension to our system of play....

but yeah this analysis is too smart for our board to comprehend...

Nonsense. Why post drivel of this type?

You are asking rational human beings to imagine you have a better understanding of the transfer market than professionals who work in it. You want us to believe that the most mundane ideas, ideas which any junior football fan could conceive, are beyond the grasp of every single member of the Chelsea FC board. What, are the board members all 8 years old or something? Sorry, but rational people won't be drawn into your fantasy nightmare.

Surly people who are unhappy with what the board have done, or with what they have not done, can find a way to complain without requiring the rest of us to navigate around so much, frankly silly, content in order to find the good points they may be making.

• 11 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You