Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

1 minute ago, AK-3001 said:

Add Kante to the least. 

And tbh, he never coached Morata before. 

I think a lot of people forget Morata came to Juventus the summer Conte left.

Just now, Reddish-Blue said:

Based on the rumors so far in the transfer window: 

Alex Sandro - still at Juve
VVD - prefers Liverpool
Lukaku - went to United

All 3 of them would have been top-class additions to the first team.  

VVD and Lukaku are World Class now?

Just now, Reddish-Blue said:

VVD - prefers Liverpool
Lukaku - went to United

Juve rejected our offers

VVD is not world class

Everton chose United because they offered more and sent Rooney their way

Just now, Jason said:

Conte never coached Morata before but it was he who bought him at Juventus before leaving.

Yeah and Morata wanted to be coached by Conte after all these years cause he admired him. That's a strong pull.

1 minute ago, Reddish-Blue said:

VVD - prefers Liverpool
Lukaku - went to United

Sandro - We didn't even agree a fee with Juventus

Van Dijk - Did we even bid for him?

Lukaku - Didn't the club mess up the deal as opposed to Lukaku rejecting us?

Just now, kmk108 said:

I think a lot of people forget Morata came to Juventus the summer Conte left.

Even with Conte leaving, Morata still told the media:

“Conte is the manager who most ‘bet’ on me, without even ever having had me in his team.

“I’m very conscious of that. He bet on me for Juventus but left before I arrived, then he wanted me at Chelsea come what may. He knows me better than I could imagine, I’m sure, and that’s important. It motivates you to work hard, train well

2 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Juve rejected our offers

VVD is not world class

Everton chose United because they offered more and sent Rooney their way

You make too much sense mate. They won't be convinced though. Save yourself the effort. ;)

5 minutes ago, Jype said:

David Ornstein the bloke who first reported the story about him rejecting Chelsea is as good a source as it gets with Arsenal news so if he comes out to say something like that I trust it to be true. The story about a fee being agreed always went with the narrative that Liverpool were still very much in the mix and it's not a done deal yet.

Matt Law hasn't reported it yet. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Matt Law hasn't reported it yet. :ph34r:

Ah, some cringey as fuck face-saving article incoming that shifts the blame on someone else but the club. :lol:

Real banter if Kylian Hazard ended up as our last signing in this transfer window.

If this Chamberlain deal is really dead, then I definitely won't be surprised if something stupid with other reported targets as well. Be prepared to be disappointed.

5 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Even with Conte leaving, Morata still told the media:

“Conte is the manager who most ‘bet’ on me, without even ever having had me in his team.

“I’m very conscious of that. He bet on me for Juventus but left before I arrived, then he wanted me at Chelsea come what may. He knows me better than I could imagine, I’m sure, and that’s important. It motivates you to work hard, train well

He still never managed him until this season, so I don't know how he would know a player inside out. Still, that's one player out of Morata, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso, Luiz, and Rudiger who have either been influential or have the potential to be influential to the team.

9 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

You make too much sense mate. They won't be convinced though. Save yourself the effort. ;)

I never save myself the effort. I type till my fingers are tired and change no opinions in the process :lol:

Aurier, Perreira, heck even Sidibe or Lemar could be an option. We have the money in the end.

If we fail to get Ox it wouldnt be a disaster. If we fail to buy quality RWB (or someone who can play that role) it certainly will be a disaster.

Summing up past few transfer windows, cant help but think we lost alot of attracting power as a club. Not just among foreign quality players, but also among english.

We have been quite successful still, so we cant blame the results. However the board and their policy is certainly getting in the wrong way and that is as good as confirmed if we dont get some proper competition signings in next two days.

This has nothing to do with Conte or the board, he simply doesn't want to play WB, and has, for some reason a hard in for playing as a CM and i am fucking Glad that he wont have the opportunity to stink up the place as a CM, let Pool think that they have beaten us to a signing, when in fact, they have merely obtained further proof that they are worse than us, because the only reason that he is rejecting a move to us os because he is not good enough to play there for us, and at Loserpool he might...silly boy, his Lost, bad decision making on and off the pitch. But anyway,we'll sign someone Else, probably someone who wasnt on our radar, pretty excited to see who It is.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Aurier, Perreira, heck even Sidibe or Lemar could be an option. We have the money in the end.

If we fail to get Ox it wouldnt be a disaster. If we fail to buy quality RWB (or someone who can play that role) it certainly will be a disaster.

Summing up past few transfer windows, cant help but think we lost alot of attracting power as a club. Not just among foreign quality players, but also among english.

We have been quite successful still, so we cant blame the results. However the board and their policy is certainly getting in the wrong way and that is as good as confirmed if we dont get some proper competition signings in next two days.

In Ox's case though, it isn't the attraction or anything. He just doesn't want to play as a wing back. Pretty much all there is to it. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You