test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed West Brom v Chelsea

Started by Jason,

397 posts in this topic

West Brom vs Chelsea
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

Diego+Costa+Chelsea+v+West+Bromwich+Albi

2014/15 Premier League Match 37
18th May, Monday, 2015
The Hawthorns
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Will take it with a pinch of salt for now. Won't be surprised if he plays them only in the last 5 minutes of the game...

5 mins is optimistic :P,Hopefully he keeps his word be nice giving that sod all to play for and second half today some seemed away on holiday.

Will take it with a pinch of salt for now. Won't be surprised if he plays them only in the last 5 minutes of the game...

Mourimho would definitely play all the youth.

Not so sure on Mourinho though :D

Sidzeret likes this

"West Brom is safe"

There's their team talk sorted then.

dreamcfc likes this

"West Brom is safe"

But they are? I assume he means if they weren't safe, he'd have to play a stronger line up to be fair to the sides in the relegation battle.

Izzy Brown making a debut at the Hawthornes will be big for him though. From their academy. I think it's realistic to expect Ake and RLC from the start and Izzy and Solanke to share 90 minutes.

Sosuke Aizen, James and dUMB like this

If were playing all those youth player's I can see us getting beat, Tony Pulis sides away from home are tough at the best of times and I have said before im so glad nothing is riding on this one.

But in the grand scheme of thing's, losing this doesn't matter too much bar the disappointment of not getting to 90 point's.

--------------Cech {if available?}

-----Azpi Terry Cahill Ake

------------Matic RLC

-------Brown Willian Luis

-------------Solanke

If he keeps his word of course. Experienced spine.

!Hazard! likes this

"West Brom is safe"

He means safe from relegation, not safe as in an easy side to beat..

DDA and dUMB like this

Courtois

Cahill John Terry ©

Azpilicueta Filipe Luis

RLC Aké

Fabregas

Cuadrado Brown

Solanke

Although Jose is capable of putting 11 young players.

Regards to ALL.

If were playing all those youth player's I can see us getting beat, Tony Pulis sides away from home are tough at the best of times and I have said before im so glad nothing is riding on this one.

But in the grand scheme of thing's, losing this doesn't matter too much bar the disappointment of not getting to 90 point's.

And is away so wont effect our home record is did loose...wouldn't surprise me like said tough side

If we don't win at WBA, that would mean we haven't won there since 2010/11 season. Yikes!