• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Azpi JT Christensen Luis

Ake Matic

Cuadrado RLC Willian

Remy

With Matic and Ake give RLC freedom to show what he is capable of.

Later in the game give a chance to Solanke, Boga and Brown.

should brown be given his first PL start today against his former club. i mean an 18 year old kid should not be thrown to the wolves in this way. but would be nice to see some youth players starting.

cech

azpi christensen jt luis

ake matic

cuadrado RLC willian

remy

What is with the people who put Christensen in their starting XI? I have not heard a single rumour about him. However, RLC, Brown, and Ake have been rumoured to start and I believe they are gonna start.

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Luis

Ake-Matic

Brown - RLC - Hazard

Remy

Although Azpi as RB and Ivanovic as CB would make that lineup even better.

What is with the people who put Christensen in their starting XI? I have not heard a single rumour about him. However, RLC, Brown, and Ake have been rumoured to start and I believe they are gonna start.

Cech

Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Luis

Ake-Matic

Brown - RLC - Hazard

Remy

He's our future.

Chelsea team v West Brom: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Filipe Luis; Loftus-Cheek, Matic; Remy, Fabregas, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFC

Chelsea subs v West Brom: Blackman, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Ake, Mikel, Cuadrado, Brown. #CFC

DIEGOAL

Jose bet everything for Ruben Loftus-Cheek and puts an eleven starting to surround him with players with experience to help him avoid making mistakes.

It's a little disappointing, but thinking coldly I think it's better to create the best possible context for RLC can play quietly and these last matches suppose the start of his consolidation. The bet is RLC, only RLC.

Sad and happy at the same time by our starting eleven.