• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Another knife in the back of Arsenal fans from Cesc Fabregas. He was awful, awful! But he scored a winner and is a proper Chels! He kissed the shirt hahaha!

These three points tase so good, so so so so good! Very happy that we shut those fuckers fans up. All they could sing was Terry or Mourinho related. 1-0 you suckers, have that!

He did?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The worse performance by us all season. Absolutely horrendous! Jose needs to be sat down and should answer some questions the fans are itching to ask because this just crawling over the line for 3 points against these teams isn't acceptable with the money we have spent on this squad. This isn't a harsh spoiled brat perspective on how it is either so please don't start attacking me for saying so.

If you think the way we played today is acceptable then you need to wake up too.

Over the moon for the three points and and overall happy that we are seven points clear... Who wouldn't be.

But if we are going to take all three points against United and The Goons then we need to buck our ideas up.

Im sorry but all Champions have to win games playing this way, I lost count of the amount of times Fergie did it.

Yes yes yes!!!

I really didn't believe that we would win this game with our horrible display but I dont care at this stage of the season.

3 points is all that matters!

And hey, no yellow card for Cesc or Matic so they will be available for the next matches. Important.