Did you follow your dads team?

Emir

Absolutely NOT. In 1970 I was 10 years old and my Dad supported Leeds f@cking United, and he was cock sure they were going to win the Cup Final. I saw the Chelsea kit at the time and loved it, with it's proud Lion and staff on the royal blue jersey and a brilliant white stripe on blue shorts. but the best was the number on the shorts. I had never seen this before. So Chelsea were my team and Osgood was my hero, and I have never regretted my choice. But boy, have they given me a rollercoaster ride over the past 45 years? And hopefully it ain't over yet !!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VlW6nq.jpg

By the way the kit that my dad wearing is Hagi's kit from Monaco game in 2000. he had a friend in Galatasaray team and he asked for the kit. Hagi did score a brilliant goal in that match that year Galatasaray won the UEFA League.

Hagi. Awesome player, one of the greatest footballers to have ever played the game. That left foot of his... my God. Sorcery. Black magic.

But let me tell you this - guy is dumb as fuck :lol: His interviews are comedy gold. I'd translate something into English, but it would just not fit you now, it would lose all the essence. So you have to take my words for granted when I say you that Hagi looks like a deer in the headlights when interviewed. You listen to a 10 minute interview and then you realize that nothing makes sense. I've seen dumb footballers before, but he is something else :lol:

Hagi. Awesome player, one of the greatest footballers to have ever played the game. That left foot of his... my God. Sorcery. Black magic.

But let me tell you this - guy is dumb as fuck :lol: His interviews are comedy gold. I'd translate something into English, but it would just not fit you now, it would lose all the essence. So you have to take my words for granted when I say you that Hagi looks like a deer in the headlights when interviewed. You listen to a 10 minute interview and then you realize that nothing makes sense. I've seen dumb footballers before, but he is something else :lol:

Hagi was going to play for Panathinaikos.

But it was n't allowed in those days. I think he tried to prove he had Greek ancestry but did n't work.

yes, and my mum supports them now. (her family is Liverpool)

my brother and sister are Chelsea too, only problem is my baby brother (his dad is arsenal, so there is some rivalry with getting him clothes)

Hagi was going to play for Panathinaikos.

But it was n't allowed in those days. I think he tried to prove he had Greek ancestry but did n't work.

Didn't work with Sanmartean either. What a shame. He was supposed to be the new Hagi, but injuries destroyed him, ruined his career. He is my friend so I might be a bit biased, but he was a rare talent, a right footed Hagi. Pure number 10 with the touch and vision of a magician, great dribbling abilities and a good finisher, too. And a humble guy, so down to Earth. Now he is 35 and playing in Saudi Arabia for a one and a half year contract worth 2 mil euros.

Didn't work with Sanmartean either. What a shame. He was supposed to be the new Hagi, but injuries destroyed him, ruined his career. He is my friend so I might be a bit biased, but he was a rare talent, a right footed Hagi. Pure number 10 with the touch and vision of a magician, great dribbling abilities and a good finisher, too. And a humble guy, so down to Earth. Now he is 35 and playing in Saudi Arabia for a one and a half year contract worth 2 mil euros.

Sanmartean suffered from hepatitis B.

Many people have this thing - from contaminated water mostly.

It seems to have affected his career.

Hahahaha couldnt agree more. He is a uneducated man, but great player tho.

• 3 weeks later...