Costa or Kane

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please do, btw i am still waiting for you to explain your comment when you described the Chelsea team as Your stars to me! you tryied to lie last time and say you was talking about Costa but i showed you the quote and you ran off again, are you going to explain it or run off again?

YOU have one STAR Costa ,, he is a liabilty HOW MAY times have i to answer this TROLL post

When Costa is good.....he is very good and a joy to watch.

Seeing a few 'Torres and Drogba" ( at their worst ) moments in his general overall game at the moment, and I believe most of it is down to confidence, a bit of self pitying and frustration.

By 'Torres'..I mean being on the outside of the box sometimes hiding instead of leading from the front and charging to the near post therefore opening up space for a midfielder (a la lampard) to follow up.

By 'Drogba' ..I mean at his worst in the first 2 years with all the play acting, rolling around instead of manning up and getting on with it.

It was a terrific well taken goal yesterday and loved the way he saluted and acknowledged the support who could have quite easily got on his back.

Hopefully, thats a bit more confidence and him getting back to the form we know he is capable of.

Whether you like him or not....we need him scoring and leading this team from the front

When Costa is good.....he is very good and a joy to watch.

Seeing a few 'Torres and Drogba" ( at their worst ) moments in his general overall game at the moment, and I believe most of it is down to confidence, a bit of self pitying and frustration.

By 'Torres'..I mean being on the outside of the box sometimes hiding instead of leading from the front and charging to the near post therefore opening up space for a midfielder (a la lampard) to follow up.

By 'Drogba' ..I mean at his worst in the first 2 years with all the play acting, rolling around instead of manning up and getting on with it.

It was a terrific well taken goal yesterday and loved the way he saluted and acknowledged the support who could have quite easily got on his back.

Hopefully, thats a bit more confidence and him getting back to the form we know he is capable of.

Whether you like him or not....we need him scoring and leading this team from the front

the question is , Will he deliver at the level needed?

he has done it before at Atletico and Chelsea....So why not.

But then again, I am a half full glass type of supporter and forever optimistic trying to see the good in every player first

I used to be 3 quarters full ,, look back to my posts os 5 years ago .. I saw hope for our academy .. look back at Esk Westons threads .

Now i see no future at Chelsea for ANY of our young players even the 5 or 6 in the current England U 21 side

Very unfair imo, Pacquiao was only ever sticking up for his team, he always made valid points, if he praised Costa someone would say Lukaku or Kane are better, if he praised Hazard someone would say De Bruyne is better, he was always having to defend a Chelsea player on here while fellow Chelsea fans would try and drag one our players names through the mud Pacquiao would add balance and back his team. we all know this is a negative Chelsea forum you could see that yesterday after getting a good win it was quiet on here, until the same people could think of something to moan about and they chose to moan about Costa missing a few chances even though he scored the winner.

This clearly isnt a forum where you can stick up for Chelsea players because you will get outnumbered and then banned.

Bull bloody shit. He didn't get banned because he 'stood up for the players' he got banned because he constantly incited circular arguments that took up pages of content. His opinions had nothing to do with the banning. In fact he had more than several warnings (more than most get) that he should stop with the petty arguments, he did not stop therefore he got banned.

Please do not tell me the reasons why I banned him.

thats you next in the firing line. Pack a bullet proof vest.

Infact dont bother....the yellow bellied cowards will just gang up liking each others posts for no reason at all before sticking the knives in

I'm right here. You can say something direct to me free of repercussions if you like.

Bull bloody shit. He didn't get banned because he 'stood up for the players' he got banned because he constantly incited circular arguments that took up pages of content. His opinions had nothing to do with the banning. In fact he had more than several warnings (more than most get) that he should stop with the petty arguments, he did not stop therefore he got banned.

Please do not tell me the reasons why I banned him.

THE real truth is he got banned is cos I bribed Spke with $ 1000 .. I think I might get a discount if I do J Marlow and Rhino Skin as well

was he the one starting these arguments though? from what i can see stats started it today. and then the same few jump on the bandwagon

I didn't realise this is primary school? I thought most people learnt that who started it doesn't matter by now. Pacquiao has been a serial repeat offender for this and has had ample warnings and time to change his tune. The song remained the same and the punishment is final.

If you have any more questions please contact me directly as this isn't the thread for this.

Back on topic lads! Take your personal issues to the PM system and work it out like adults.

Don't you mean the lord saviour of football: the King of Deflected goals Sir Reverand Doctor Harry Kane?

Oops. Meant the king of accidental and awkward goals and future president lord king of Mexico, Chicharito.

was he the one starting these arguments though? from what i can see stats started it today. and then the same few jump on the bandwagon

I never tried to start an argument. I realised me and Pacquiao had a debate about Kane being a one season wonder. So I pointed out since the last time we debated on it, look how far Kane has progressed. I never wanted it to spiral in to him getting a ban nor did I think it would lead into that. However some of his posts on players he is not a fan of is laughable. The excuses he was coming up with over Kane, Costa etc. That is what me and him were arguing about. I did not want him to get banned though and in hindsight I feel bad for quoting him but it was not intended to get him drawn into anything and it was me who started this tbf to him.

While I found some of his arguments ridiculous, I don't think he was actually trolling but it is amazing that he can never accept when he is wrong. That can be annoying, especially the petty squabbles which go no where but I never enjoy members getting banned. I am not actually im the bandwagon wanting him to be banned. If I had it my way, I would have it reversed because I find it harsh however Spike has said it is for an accumulation of things.

It should be a forum for realism and discussion NOT blindness to our failings .. IMO .. no INMHO ..we are failing this season and should recognise this

Of course, but when De Bruyne and Lukaku are getting more love and appreciation than Courtois and Hazard, two Players who have contributed great times and trophies to This club, it doesn't sit right for me.